The Hell with that draft pick. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Hell with that draft pick.

I posted in draft forum that David Blough is an undrafted rookie QB, and is beating up on Green Bay right now.

We can get qb later.

Agreed. The idea that a high draft pick guarantees success is a myth. The Browns have had a top 5 pick for what seems like forever, and they always remain a sub-500 team.
Meanwhile, the Patriots are always picking in the 25-32 range, yet continue to pick in the 25-32 range

Agreed. The idea that a high draft pick guarantees success is a myth. The Browns have had a top 5 pick for what seems like forever, and they always remain a sub-500 team.
Meanwhile, the Patriots are always picking in the 25-32 range, yet continue to pick in the 25-32 range

It’s definitely a risk picking at the top. If we had gotten the 1st pick I would have been tempted to trade it for someones future.

I think we're screwed at picking a top qb this year lol. May have to be Jordan Love to groom.

how many wins does this team have without fitz?

I posted in draft forum that David Blough is an undrafted rookie QB, and is beating up on Green Bay right now.

We can get qb later.

Blough is 9/16 for 115 yards and 0 TDs. Wouldn't exactly say he's "beating up" on anyone.

And this is one of his better performances. He's awful.

You can't plan on getting lucky at QB. That's the recipe for disaster. We've been sucky to mediocre for decades in which we've only selected ONE quarterback in the first round. No coincidence.

I don’t care where we pick. If we beat NE with THIS team, in December, in New England - Brian Flores deserves coach of the year.

Beat that ass Miami!!

We can get qb later.
[/QUOT

So I guess you are saying you would rather have Blough as your QB than Rogers since his team is beating the Packers at this time.

Give me a top rated QB over an undrafted QB any day of the week.

this team needs true talent and playmakers at many different positions, if theyre not 100% sold on any qb after Burrows take BPA with all 3 1st rounders, take a qb in rnd 2 or 3 if you feel thats the best choice at the pick but people reach on qbs all the time in the 1st round and it rarely pans out...

heres a list of qbs taken in the first round in the span of a decade...

2016:

1. Jared Goff, California, Rams

2. Carson Wentz, North Dakota State, Eagles

26. Paxton Lynch, Memphis, Broncos

___

2015:

1. Jameis Winston, Florida State, Buccaneers

2. Marcus Mariota, Oregon, Titans

___

2014:

3. Blake Bortles, Central Florida, Jaguars

22. Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M, Browns

32. Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville, Vikings

___

2013:

16. EJ Manuel, Florida State, Bills

___

2012:

1. Andrew Luck, Stanford, Colts

2. Robert Griffin III, Baylor, Redskins

8. Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M, Dolphins

22. Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State, Browns

___

2011:

1. Cam Newton, Auburn, Panthers

8. Jake Locker, Washington, Titans

10. Blaine Gabbert, Missouri, Jaguars

12. Christian Ponder, Florida State, Vikings

___

2010:

1. Sam Bradford, Oklahoma, Rams

25. Tim Tebow, Florida, Broncos

___

2009:

1. Matthew Stafford, Georgia, Lions

5. Mark Sanchez, USC, Jets

17. Josh Freeman, Kansas State, Buccaneers

___

2008:

3. Matt Ryan, Boston College, Falcons

18. Joe Flacco, Delaware, Ravens

___

2007:

1. JaMarcus Russell, LSU, Raiders

22. Brady Quinn, Notre Dame, Browns

___

2006:

3. Vince Young, Texas, Titans

10. Matt Leinart, USC, Cardinals

11. Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt, Broncos

Its the epitome of why we are where we are, When was the last time the fins took the top QB available in any draft? Instead we have to settle for leftovers all the time at least the bengals are smart, now that they got the pick locked up they magically may win a game lmao

Yeah a history of the draft does nothing for me, It pertains to the prospects in this draft in no way whatsoever.. That and if you give me a history of successful QB's from so and so school doesn't matter to me either.

I think most anybody would say its Burrow and Tua that have showed superstar potential the other guys not so much If we can manage to get either i think you pay the price to get the QB

Its the epitome of why we are where we are, When was the last time the fins took the top QB available in any draft? Instead we have to settle for leftovers all the time at least the bengals are smart, now that they got the pick locked up they magically may win a game lmao
They are not smart just a really bad team and Burrow will do little for them.

Back
Top Bottom