The Herald Has Launched A (cheap) Sports Digital Subscription | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Herald Has Launched A (cheap) Sports Digital Subscription

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Herald have (at the request of fans - including me) just introduced a new, much cheaper sports only subscription. This is $30 a year, the normal sub (it does go on offer a lot ) costs $129.99 - https://checkout.miamiherald.com/ap...itter#/?guid=a02e11cbb5e043bd88d1b329ecf45cfd

Personally I spend a lot of time reading articles about the fins online. In my opinion (though the PBP has really stepped up over the last couple of years) the Herald is the best place for fins news online. I think that Armando (even if I don't always agree with him) Barry Jackson and Adam Beasley provide great coverage for Dolphin fans.

Sure, there are (annoying) ways to get around the paywall and you can get a lot of info on Twitter but personally I have subbed to the Herald in the past when the price has been right - a lot of sports journalists are getting laid off, if you value the service that they provide there is something to be said for supporting it.

Anyway, enough unpaid-schilling, if you want to check it out you can do so here:

Personally I dread the idea of living in a world where the SS is a key source of fins coverage and fully intend to pick up a sub. A lot of people around here often complain that they can't access Herald links, maybe this is a good time to check it out?

thanks for the info, I just always delete cookies or go into cognito mode so I don't have to worry about the paywall, it only takes a couple seconds, but some people say time is money so if you don't feel like messing with it then its not a bad deal

The Fins Miami Herald app is where it’s at. 99 cents a month.

Or just browse in private mode.

Back
Top Bottom