The Honest Truth | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Honest Truth

Defense doesnt win championships. They just make it easier for the offense. 0-0 is not a win. This is the time to stop evreyone and score. And thats what the O-line is for.

defenses can win championships when they intercept and run for TDs :) it wouldnt have to be 0-0, anyways...my prediction is 12-4. All we need is our Qb and Oline to play well and we will have a damn good season. The only ? about the passing game is the QB, other than that we have definately upgraded. A new David Boston who will be a teamplayer and not be a headcase, our coaching has definately upgraded...Sullivan, Trestman, and our new offensive coordinator will definately help with the passing game. Guys this is definately our year...we have a new OC which is a BIG factor. Think about when Norv came and used Ricky the 1st year. The other teams have NO IDEA what to expect when theres a new man calling the shots. Notice what happened last year? Unforunately Norv didnt change a damn thing and was the most predictable OC in the NFL. This year we will have a OC who not only will use the run but the pass just as much...we will have a much more balanced offense this year!! It would be run ricky, run ricky, pass, punt anymore.

I think that Ricky Williams will have his best year as a Miami Dolphin. The upgraded O-Line will be the reason. I am a bit worried about the lack of quality WRs on this squad, but somehow we will overcome the lack of depth in that position and shine on Offense.

It is still way too early to tell but I believe that we will be playing in the post season: Ricky will carry us there.

:D
_

Back
Top Bottom