The immaturity of some of the "new members" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The immaturity of some of the "new members"

infiltrateib

TV Doctor
Reaction score
BillsNYC, etc., please refrain from using this forum as an outlet for your self-loathing-induced rage.

I noticed "BillsNYC" joined and then posted some inane remark on the tail end of every thread.

It's not funny, it's disrespectful, and it really reveals the immaturity of some fans.

In trying to "show those Dolphins fans" you have merely made yourself look stupid and belittled the organization you "represent."

At least Clumped makes intelligent statements sometimes (:)), but your rambling has to go. Feel free to make sense, but "The dolphins suck hahahaha" is inappropriate drivel.

Lets be honest here....what did I post?

a) you guys are so arrogant you think you're gonna get 4 prime time games and a thanksgiving game...for a team that finished 9-7 and didn't make the playoffs and has made no free agency moves to improve

b) i ask if you are really fired up to get Brian "i'll never be my father" Griese?

Thank you and GO USA!

Originally posted by billsfanone
:monkey: infiltrateib
great display of maturity billsfanone :rolleyes: talk about proving a point

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!i'm laughing out loud!!!

You guys are pathetic. Just to begin, whatever we talk about in OUR forum (yes OURS, it does say Dolphins) we are free to talk about. You'll be lucky if you get one prime time game. We will get 4 easily from the fact that we have the most exciting RB to watch in the league. Did you notice, highest rating on MNF were Dolphins games? Grow up losers.

Originally posted by BillsNYC
Lets be honest here....what did I post?

a) you guys are so arrogant you think you're gonna get 4 prime time games and a thanksgiving game...for a team that finished 9-7 and didn't make the playoffs and has made no free agency moves to improve

b) i ask if you are really fired up to get Brian "i'll never be my father" Griese?

Thank you and GO USA!

Gee now that the schedule came out...that first statement seems kinda wrong doesn't it?

That's what happens when you pop the clutch on your mouth without engaging your brain..:lol:.......*insult stolen from Dolfan06*

Originally posted by MarinoFan
You guys are pathetic. Just to begin, whatever we talk about in OUR forum (yes OURS, it does say Dolphins) we are free to talk about. You'll be lucky if you get one prime time game. We will get 4 easily from the fact that we have the most exciting RB to watch in the league. Did you notice, highest rating on MNF were Dolphins games? Grow up losers.

:cry:

billsfanone & BillsNYC - I just love your new title that I gave you guys, and it does reflect your status of the board. Go ruin some other board - like your own...

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
billsfanone & BillsNYC - I just love your new title that I gave you guys, and it does reflect your status of the board. Go ruin some other board - like your own...

Atta boy AJ.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out you jerks! That's right billfanone and BillsNYC, you two are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No problem billsfanone... I mean... Lubed Tibetan... I won't be seeing you around any more...

Back
Top Bottom