The jests just cut NT Isaako Aaitui | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The jests just cut NT Isaako Aaitui

Apparently, his agent is absolutely furious with the Jets for something they pulled on him concerning an injury he's suffered? That's what I saw flying around on a Dolphins Twitter feed I was looking at.

dont worry about it. its not the wrong forum. peopl post about ex players hete all the time. for example posts still fly about JJ and Wanny.
Thanks for the heads up. I will remember this next time I post about a former Dolphin.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Datruth, did Miami waive him or flat out release him?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to bring him back on the practice squad he could develop and play well in the 4-3 Jets just wanted info.Watching hard knocks it seems that he was there 1st choice for the practice squad

Apparently, his agent is absolutely furious with the Jets for something they pulled on him concerning an injury he's suffered? That's what I saw flying around on a Dolphins Twitter feed I was looking at.
Wait, so he got hurt with the Jets and then they let him go?

He showed up and the Jets said "tell us what you know about the Dolphins offense and defense?"
He replied "I'm here to play football not to provide intell. Don't I get a helmet and a playbook issued to me."
Jets laughed and countered with "You can leave now."

He isn't a Dolphin any longer. Anything non-Dolphins related should either go into the General NFL section or Beasts of the AFC East.

I don't make the rules.
Bro he was recently a Dolphin player so it is okay to talk about it here. The staff really liked him as a player.

Wait, so he got hurt with the Jets and then they let him go?

From Aaitui's agent, David Canter: "Heres y I'm angry. Player has injury yrs ago. Old agent negotiates injury waiver on old injury. Same injury occurs yrs later. Team cuts plyr"

He also said he was 'nauseous' with how the team treated Aaitui and then confirmed he was talking about the Jets. Not sure exactly what happened but apparently Canter is pretty damn upset.

From Aaitui's agent, David Canter: "Heres y I'm angry. Player has injury yrs ago. Old agent negotiates injury waiver on old injury. Same injury occurs yrs later. Team cuts plyr"

He also said he was 'nauseous' with how the team treated Aaitui and then confirmed he was talking about the Jets. Not sure exactly what happened but apparently Canter is pretty damn upset.

Well not sure how many players this guy represents but he should know how the nfl works by now. Nothing is guaranteed.

Well not sure how many players this guy represents but he should know how the nfl works by now. Nothing is guaranteed.

I just think it's funny because if Miami had done this the whole board would be blowing up about Jeff Ireland being an untrustworthy scumbag that no one will play for.

I just think it's funny because if Miami had done this the whole board would be blowing up about Jeff Ireland being an untrustworthy scumbag that no one will play for.

Well Ireland is an untrustworthy scumbag but money talks and players need jobs, you do have a point though.

Back
Top Bottom