The Jets are a dangerous looking team. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets are a dangerous looking team.

Stratman Tigers

Active Roster
Reaction score
The defense is just insane. The Patriots looked terrible today and should really be 0-2. We hate the Jets and Rex Ryan, but he's doing some miracle work over there.

The defense is just insane. The Patriots looked terrible today and should really be 0-2. We hate the Jets and Rex Ryan, but he's doing some miracle work over there.

I think it is more about how bad the Pats are as opposed to how good the Jets are. The Pats made the Bills look pretty good last week too.

The pats arent the same pats they used to be. It's obvious. Let's see how they do against the Titans next week or how their D holds up against Drew Brees the following week in the Superdome.

their defense looks much improved...sanchez has a long way to go but looks promising for them.

yea the bills look bad to ............................................ are you watching that game by any chance ?

Jets were going to win the division until the Favre collapse. Not much of a surprise they are doing good.

I think it is more about how bad the Pats are as opposed to how good the Jets are. The Pats made the Bills look pretty good last week too.

This is the way I'm leaning too. The Pats look horrid in week one. Ya they won but a lot of it had to do with a Buffalo Bills Implosion. :goodpost:

That was a good game for the jets.. I wonder what the commentators are going to say about their beloved, class of the AFCE, Patrotic team..

The Pats are not the same Pats of years past. They look damn near human against above average teams. The real story here is the Jets defense. Rex Ryan has the Jets defense flying all over the field, making play after play.

I knew the Pats would fall apart this year, I could sense it. That team SHOULD be 0-2 with 2 division losses, friggin Bills. Anyways, gotta give credit where it is due. The Jets are surprising the league so far and Sanchez looks solid.

Aggressive defense and good special teams play, I hope our coaches watched the game.

Back
Top Bottom