The Jets are Dead to me... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets are Dead to me...

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Now that the Jets have been put in their lowly place, the bottom of the dumpster in a new york city back alley, I think I'm not going to waste anymore time and energy hating them.

The opposite of love is not hate, its indifference. So like Fredo, the Jets are dead to me now.

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!! What a great win for the Dolphins, never again should the Jets come back to haunt us this long.

Ricky= Our Savior

Run Ricky Run.. All day All night All season..

Funny thing about an 8 game winning streak. All it takes is 1 game for it to be erased from pretty much EVERYONE'S mind. Next time we face the Jets? Well, nobody will be thinking about the 8 game win streak I'll tell you that much. They'll be talking about our 1 game win streak a lot more than the 8 game win streak.

i'll be thinking of us starting an eight game winning streak!!!!

Before we count the jests out for dead, just remember that the patsies were 1-3 last year, and won the whole enchilada. Now I'm not saying the jests are going to the SB, but let's not count them totally out yet. It's only week 3.

Yes, but the Patsies didn't get outscored 74-10 in two weeks by division rivals. They also had a newbie quarterback stepping in at the helm which didn't help them much. Also, the Pats had a good defense from the beginning of the year. Frankly, the Jests just looked pathetic and don't appear to have a single weapon...on either side of the ball.

While it may not quite be the right time to stick a fork in the Gay-green, I think it might be time to start taking the forks out of the droor for a polishing. :evil:

Hey we still have a 4 game winning streak against the Phins @ home:) well our sublet
Solid win guys - some solid fans in Miami we sat next too
hate that damn song

Originally posted by Expo88
Yes, but the Patsies didn't get outscored 74-10 in two weeks by division rivals. They also had a newbie quarterback stepping in at the helm which didn't help them much. Also, the Pats had a good defense from the beginning of the year.

And the Pats didn't have Paul Hackett :evil: .

Hey Miamian.....How ya doin? Did you enjoy that great win over the Jets?

Sorry to run out on you like we did....I hope there's no hard feelings....Next time you'll have to get there earlier so we can tailgate a little. :D

talk about being deluded...Teddy

from http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/view_feature_main.php?id=391

Baby Steps:I thought we played better Sunday. We just had a bad stretch at the end of the game that kind of put things out of whack. With five minutes left in the game, the score was 16-3. With two minutes to go in the third quarter, it was 13-3. We were playing a lot better and executing a lot better defensively. And we still had given them a couple of plays that we should not have given them. That was encouraging up to that point. Miami got like 100 yards in the last six minutes.
excuse me Teddy, but there were numerous articles on that being the Fins game plan to wear down the Jets' D and get
like 100 yards in the last six minutes
:rolleyes: :D

Back
Top Bottom