The Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets

Vinsjets

Practice Squad
Reaction score
HEY FIN FANS....GREAT GAME AGAINST DALLAS......BUT WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THE JETS AGAINST THE TITANS....I THINK THE JETS LOOKED PRETTY DAMN GOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE WE PLAYED BUFFALO....WUT DO YOU THINK?....YEA SO GOOD LUCK AGAINST THE PATHETICS :nesucks: :billsbite

Yes, I was impressed with the Jets last night. And thanks for the good luck against the Patsies, the Dolphins need it!!

I'm glad you feel that way. Carry it over to next season because you're out of the playoff race right now unless you win out which is unlikely. Much love for you, but sucks to be a jet fan right now.

I hate to admit this but I really like Pennington. I hope he gets traded to another team and does really well, since I can't morally root for him, unless its in a position like last night:D

all truths though, Pennington is your Fiedler(with oh so much more talent:() with him in there, the Jets have the ability to beat pretty much any team...

The Jets were pretty impressive last night although the Titans were so close to crawling back....if McGarrahan (Ex-Dolphin) could catch it would have been a scary thought of what might happen.....Pennington threw 2 INTs, and although he hasnt convinced me hes an All-star yet, hes definetly convinced me hes not a bad Qb either.....thanks for the win and I hope we can return you a favor this upcoming week...you know how it goes a favor for a favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
That also helps Miami in the playoff race. Thank you Jets...we love you. But only for one week ;)

Originally posted by Vinsjets
HEY FIN FANS....GREAT GAME AGAINST DALLAS......BUT WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THE JETS AGAINST THE TITANS....I THINK THE JETS LOOKED PRETTY DAMN GOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE WE PLAYED BUFFALO....WUT DO YOU THINK?....YEA SO GOOD LUCK AGAINST THE PATHETICS :nesucks: :billsbite

Your Jets played well. I like your QB too. Too bad he plays for gang green. :D

:jetssuck:

so would either Baltimore or Cinci

Jets dont have a prayer:D

Come on, let's not be like most jets fans and appear classless.

Thanks for coming here, Vinsjets and posting that. I am happy the jets are getting back on track, it will make for a good one in our finale in Miami.

I must give props to the Jets for that performance (even though they ruined a perfectly good parlay card).

Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom