The kid(Tua) stayed at the facility during the bye! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The kid(Tua) stayed at the facility during the bye!

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score

starting @8:49

62789441.jpg

His answer for dealing with Aaron Donald...

:)

Last edited:
eat,sleep,****,****,play MIAMI DOLPHIN FOOTBALL...that a boy!!!

also, nice shirt Ted

Wow! I’m impressed that he stayed at the facility and only took off Sunday. This kid probably sleeps with this jersey on. Truly amazing! I ordered a few Tua jerseys, one time I have bought a jersey since Marino in the 90s.

I think he will be a great QB for the Dolphins so let's all get behind this kid and pray that he enjoys a fabulous NFL career with Miami. But, we're are still kind of rebuilding and this offense needs more firepower which we will have by next season. These next 10 games are to get his feet wet and begin his steady improvement as a pro. If he makes some mistakes let's remember that he's a rookie and they all do even the most highly touted QBs coming out. Once he settles and gets his sea legs, watch out NFL! He is the real deal so buckle up and get ready for some better days ahead for our Dolphins!!! We deserve it!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait for the accolades.

Let the young man earn his keep.

I will be tuning in with anticipation, but that's all it is. Show me young man.

Under center, does a lefty grab the ball any differently.....OMG, there is so much materials.

He does. We're all hoping he'll be as great a player as Wilson is. His health would be the only thing that might hold him back. He certainly has the talent.
Good call. Seems Russell feels the same way.

Feel bad for all these players getting asked Tua questions in all these pressers. They must give Tua so much sh*t in the locker room. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom