The Latest on CC, Sr. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest on CC, Sr.

C,mon everybody scream with me!:D We want Carter! We want Carter! We want Carter! We want Carter!

For the love of Pete, how are we going to afford him, or any F.A's for that matter?!

Originally posted by dolfan87
For the love of Pete, how are we going to afford him, or any F.A's for that matter?!
cuts - deep cuts

We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!We want Carter!

Originally posted by dolphan39
cuts - deep cuts

Exactly, although I want Carter, I want Carter. I hope that Cris might possibly be reading this(yeah right, but it's worth a shot).:cool:

It doesn't look good on the CC front. Reports have him going to New Orleans or Philly. Dave's past doesn't point to him taking a chance on CC either. As long as i can remember Dave and every other ex JJ assistant goes after young talent ot cheap vetreans CC is not either of thoose. The last reason I doubt Carter ends up in Miami is I doubt Jay Feidler and the Dolphins philosaphy of run first would be attractive to him.

CC is only coming here as a cheap veteran - that is for sure. If he wants money comensirate for what he is worth, he will end up elsewhere.

Why not the Raider - geriatric 3some ;)

Back
Top Bottom