The lawsuit will be against NFL not the Dolphins,hazing is a legal form of bullying. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The lawsuit will be against NFL not the Dolphins,hazing is a legal form of bullying.

I want to get my point across how the media has made this story a complete circus and many of you are making unbelievable statements about the Coaches and the staff.

The Dolphins made this a complete circus.

The staff has earned our "unbelievable" statements.

The Dolphins made this a complete circus.

The staff has earned our "unbelievable" statements.

The Dolphins have excellent Lawyers, if I got a dollar for ever name in the book I was called in the locker room, by friends, team-mates, etc, I could start a retirement fund. Did you guys hear about that Broncos linemen quitting today, I forget his name.

The NFL is not for everyone.

The Dolphins have excellent Lawyers, if I got a dollar for ever name in the book I was called in the locker room, by friends, team-mates, etc, I could start a retirement fund. Did you guys hear about that Broncos linemen quitting today, I forget his name.

The NFL is not for everyone.

NFL might not be for everyone, but that doesnt give the team the right to create a hostile work environment forcing the man out.

Ive been over this repeatedly in this thread so im not going to redebate this, but the NFL isnt exempt from the workplace laws. Deal with it.

This thread did bring me more amusement, so thank you for bumping it Phindog. The minute Phindog saw Ireland advocated assault and battery, he starts repeating "the players dont support Martin, the players dont support Martin, look at the fact the players dont support Martin, ignore everything else the players dont support Martin!". Hilarious.

NFL might not be for everyone, but that doesnt give the team the right to create a hostile work environment forcing the man out.

Ive been over this repeatedly in this thread so im not going to redebate this, but the NFL isnt exempt from the workplace laws. Deal with it.

This thread did bring me more amusement, so thank you for bumping it Phindog. The minute Phindog saw Ireland advocated assault and battery, he starts repeating "the players dont support Martin, the players dont support Martin, look at the fact the players dont support Martin, ignore everything else the players dont support Martin!". Hilarious.

Aw whats the matter did Hartline's comment about Martin joking about the voice mail months ago ruin your little party......

TFB.....

If Martin takes this to court to prove a point and garner money, he is exactly what is wrong with this country.

This is not what the court system is for.

This is exactly the kind of problem the court system is for in labor law.
NFL relishes in being oblivious to the law, the FOs and lockerrooms relish in living and enabling thug life that is allowed nowhere else. The culture forces men to resolve disagreements through violence. Justice systems is there to right the wrongs.

Whats funnier,is seeing you getting slapped all over this server....

Are you an Incognito? Your taking this so very personally. :sidelol:

And everyone thats slapping me must have taken advice from Ireland, no?

Number one comment on the ProFootballTalk article: "The Glee generation has no idea how to deal with people that aren’t giving them a trophy."

Write it down. Book it.

End of story.

LD

B.S. its not a hostile work environment, you remember when Brandon Marshall threw a football has hard as he could at our DB during training camp?

How's that for hostile....?

Sports is not a freaking everyday work environment, its does not apply here.

It's the Gridiron....!

Back
Top Bottom