The long long long offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The long long long offseason

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
is officially over today at 9PM est, 6PM for us Cali boys..

Its been a long offseason and waiting for today (the start of the season) has taxed our emmotions, frustraitions and anxieties.. Many times we have argued with each other, yelled at each other or commented on each others low IQ.. all due because we are soooo excited for the football season to start.. but now its time to put an end to all this..

Its football time again and now its time for us to unite as a solid Dolphins family and support your brothers and sistas and of course... cheer on the 2003 Dolphins..

This year we're gonna kick butt.. take names and win the Super Bowl baby.. so watch out all you Buffalo Billies and unisexed Pats.. not even the loud roar of the Jet engines are enough to slow us down year..

Let go Jay.. lets go Zach and do your magic Jr. Dave is gonna lead us to the promised land this year..

I can't do it Jeep, I love debating with you..LOL But I'm with ya, it's time for the Phins do this, this year, and do it right.

you are so right , can´t wait to trade that soccer ball , to a real ball a FOOTBALL, 200 days of waiting and waiting are almost over and i´m pumped as always, so dolphin fans across the world, enjoy another dolphin season, unfortunately i have to watch the dolphins game on nfl.com, as i only get to see the rams against st.louis, but its still football and my eyes are set on the computer screen anyways

Originally posted by Al13
you are so right , can´t wait to trade that soccer ball , to a real ball a FOOTBALL,

:rolleyes: x1000...so a soccer ball is a figment of everyone in the world's imagination? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is almost sad when I am this pumped for a stinkin Jets game!

Originally posted by zachseau13
It is almost sad when I am this pumped for a stinkin Jets game!
watching them lose is always fun:cool:
besides, this offseason has seemed longer than past ones

I'm psyched. I had no beer or liquor so I had to down a bottle of wine ;).

Starting the season off early ;). This is gonna be an exciting season (hopefully ;))

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I'm psyched. I had no beer or liquor so I had to down a bottle of wine ;).

Starting the season off early ;). This is gonna be an exciting season (hopefully ;))
for once we are in agreement(this and weed):lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

for once we are in agreement(this and weed):lol:

CW, I got to asked, because I know the answer on the flip side of this.

If the Bills lose this weekend and we win, will you show up here?
And if we beat the Bills on the 21st, will you be here?
Because you've set yourself up for some serious ribbing if the Bills are not successful this year. I think they will be and I will show up on the Bills site win or lose. :D

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

CW, I got to asked, because I know the answer on the flip side of this.

If the Bills lose this weekend and we win, will you show up here?
And if we beat the Bills on the 21st, will you be here?
Because you've set yourself up for some serious ribbing if the Bills are not successful this year. I think they will be and I will show up on the Bills site win or lose. :D
I may or may not be here after some wins or losses...but you have my word that I'll be here after both dolphin games...win or lose...and at the end, playoffs or not

Originally posted by Prime Time

:rolleyes: x1000...so a soccer ball is a figment of everyone in the world's imagination? :rolleyes:

hey prime relax, that was just a way to show how much higher, i rank football over soccer for myself, so no pun intended, so buddys again ?? :drinkers:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I may or may not be here after some wins or losses...but you have my word that I'll be here after both dolphin games...win or lose...and at the end, playoffs or not

Now that's my dog...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom