The Media Loves What The Phins Are Doing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Media Loves What The Phins Are Doing

Do any of you guys have a wife or GF? Cause while Kay Adams is far from unfortunate looking, she ain’t all that either. Just one of a Billion hot women on this planet. They aren’t hard to find gentleman. Sheesh.

I can also tell you this, I never wake up in the morning caring what Kay Adams thinks about the game of football. Couldn’t care less.

If she looked like Rosie O’Donnell, Whoopi Goldberg, or Melissa McCarthy, 99% of you knuckleheads wouldn’t care about her sports takes either. And she surely wouldn’t have the gig she has. Be real.

These female sports hosts are like pole dancers. They only need to be “average” hot and a bunch of dudes will tune in to watch and lob $1 bills at their TV.
And???????

Do any of you guys have a wife or GF? Cause while Kay Adams is far from unfortunate looking, she ain’t all that either. Just one of a Billion hot women on this planet. They aren’t hard to find gentleman. Sheesh.

I can also tell you this, I never wake up in the morning caring what Kay Adams thinks about the game of football. Couldn’t care less.

If she looked like Rosie O’Donnell, Whoopi Goldberg, or Melissa McCarthy, 99% of you knuckleheads wouldn’t care about her sports takes either. And she surely wouldn’t have the gig she has. Be real.

These feamale sports hosts are like pole dancers. They only need to be “average” hot and a bunch of dudes will tune in to watch and lob $1 bills at their TV.
Oh cool. An opinion! Weeeeeeee!!!!

These female sports hosts are like pole dancers. They only need to be “average” hot and a bunch of dudes will tune in to watch and lob $1 bills at their TV.
I can't argue with what you just said ,but I do think she is really hot. I don't follow her or watch her unless she was on gmf. Now I don't watch that show either.

She's insanely hot and cute. Total smokeshow.
I agree, I also think she’s getting too skinny though, she used to have a much fuller body and face, more of a cute little love dumpling

But either way like my man said above…fruity pebbles all day

A) Kay Adams has phenomenal takes and is legit with her sports knowledge.

B) There are approximately 4 billion women in the world. if you're telling me that 1 out of every four women is as hot as Kay Adams, you're insane. The city of Buffalo alone takes about 150,000 women out of the equation.

C) I'm happily married. I am not dead. As my wife says, "you can look at the menu, you just can't order anything."

A) Kay Adams has phenomenal takes and is legit with her sports knowledge.

B) There are approximately 4 billion women in the world. if you're telling me that 1 out of every four women is as hot as Kay Adams, you're insane. The city of Buffalo alone takes about 150,000 women out of the equation.

C) I'm happily married. I am not dead. As my wife says, "you can look at the menu, you just can't order anything."
Section A always made her more hot, if that's possible

The Dolphins, Jets, and Bills are getting at ton of hype heading into the season. If any of those teams get beat out by the Patriots and finish last in the division in 2023 their head coach could be on the hot seat next summer. Expectations are extremly high in Buffalo, NY and Miami and New England is spoiled so their fans always have high expectations too.

I can't imagine what this site would look like if Miami finished 4th in the AFC east this year.

Back
Top Bottom