The Miami Dolphins portion of this site...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Dolphins portion of this site......

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
is meant for football related posts regarding Dolphins football. There is a board for college football, a board for all other topics, etc.

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
is meant for football related posts regarding Dolphins football. There is a board for college football, a board for all other topics, etc.

That may be true but nobody notices the posts anymore...You could post something in those sections and no one would respond for about 2 weeks or more or not even at all :eek: Why it's pretty much easier just to do a quick post here ;)

Re: Re: The Miami Dolphins portion of this site......

Originally posted by Flyin11

That may be true but nobody notices the posts anymore...You could post something in those sections and no one would respond for about 2 weeks or more or not even at all :eek: Why it's pretty much easier just to do a quick post here ;)

this may also be true, but it doesn't make it right. you gotta start sometime!;)

yeah, yeah, yeah, this will be the Phins only board. I hope people will still be leaving humorous and useless drivel in the Lounge 'cause if I talk serious too long I can feel the gray hairs come in. Bring on the time-wasting polls and observations:D Oh yeah I guess I should say "Go Phins" to make this a football post huh? I'm trying to be serious, it only lasts about 30 seconds though.:goof: hey by the way, will the Lounge be getting a piano player? Most good lounges at least have a singer ya know:D

Jaydog, it's a sports lounge, so we will actually be rerunning every college game ever played since 1950 with no commercials and no breaks. Also... Chris Berman will conclude with every correct pick he has ever made, don't worry that wont last more than 5 seconds because he is always wrong.

Yeah, the Swami has to get all 6 of his picks right this week to finish above .500. :rolleyes:

My 2 best friends and I always pray he DOESN'T pick our teams because they always lose when he picks them...

Back
Top Bottom