The Miami Sweep | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Miami Sweep

The Don

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Shocking victory by the Volunteers, and a surprising victory by the Titans. Everyone thought it would be a much tighter game than what it was. Great game for the Titans today, and as we all can see the Dolphins did not put their best game on the field. I feel they are better than what I witnessed here today.

High props to McMichael. Before the game, members of the 101st Airborne from Ft. Campbell were received on the field, and recongized for their outstanding service to all of us while on duty in Iraq. The only player who applauded their service was McMichael. Before and after the National Anthem, McMichael continually applauded the 101st. Thumbs down to Griese. While the division was marching off of the field, they had to break formation while Griese went through them while running a couple of sprints. From this day forward he's a punk in my book, as my father would say, a commie bedwetter. I enjoyed seeing every lick he took, every turnover he made, and especially enjoyed the fact that when he was finally pulled from the game, not one single Dolphins player would get within ten yards of him. He spent most of the remaining fourth quarter standing next to what looked like a priest.

Ricky was clearly frustrated with our swarming defense, quite a few helmet slams. Junior was having a nice game IMO until it was out of reach, and man was he really trying to get the defense fired up, but they were just simply worn out. Time of posessions must have been greatly in the Titans favor. Wannstedt needs to get control of that offense IMO, because it looks a little out of control to me.

Do everyone a favor and beat the livin' crap out of Ray Lewis and the ratbirds.

Enjoy your win by the Vols. Because you AIN'T winning the SEC Championship.

GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!!
clear.gif

Hate The Vols Actually

Ole Miss alum. How big is the Ole Miss-LSU game going to be?

The biggest ever.

Huge.

We are 3 in the national polls and should be 4 in the bcs, but Ohio State is going to lose to Michigan.

If we win out and USC stumbles, LSU is going to the 'ship!!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Enjoy your win by the Vols. Because you AIN'T winning the SEC Championship.

GEAUX LSU TIGERS!!!
clear.gif

LSU! I'm not a fan, but I DON'T CARE!

clear.gif

MICHAEL CLAYTON TO THE FINS BANDWAGON STARTED BY CHAMBERS AND JAJ! WOOT..

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
That would be sweeeeet.

But first, we need to get Bob Stoops as our coach.

1.Fire Wanny, add Stoops or Green
2.Make some huge cuts
3.Trade for DREW HENSON or sign Tim Couch
4.Sign two OLs(which is the main priority after Wanny)
5.Draft WR round 1(Clayton, Jenkins, Lee, blah)

I thought Henson had a big woody for Pittsburgh. Given that this guy traded being the #1 pick for playing a specific position for a specific baseball team, I think he will probably dictate exactly what team he goes to or will choose to go back into the draft for the big money.

If that's the case, I doubt Miami is his destination. Given the expectations and the shadow Dan Marino casts, I doubt anybody in Henson's shoes would ever want to play there.

You need a new broom

I don't know how long Wanny has been there, but his days are numbered. Turner is supposedly a quarterback's coach, but it doesn't look like that anymore.

Get the broom in there and sweep that place clean. Griese is not your answer IMO. From the fact that nobody would get close to him on the sidelines, the players know it too.

Just from watching how the players reacted to Griese on the sidelines, they have lost complete faith in him as well. For whatever his faults might be, Fiddler better get healthy.

Back
Top Bottom