The MOCK draft Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The MOCK draft Thread

BLUEPHIN said:

In this draft it says, and I'm quoting (lol... of course) ...
"The following trades/major moves also take place:
-TO signs with the Dolphins
-Atlanta trades Matt Schaub to the Raiders for a 2nd rounder and 2nd rounder in 07.
-Minnesota deals their 2nd round pick and a conditional pick for Ricky Williams.
-Lions deal Charles Rogers to the Dallas Cowboys for a 3rd rounder and a conditional pick.
-Bengals deal Chris Perry to the Pats for a swap of 1st rounder and New England’s 2nd rounder.
-Shaun Alexander signs with the 49ers, Edge James with the Jags(who dump Fred Taylor) and Jamal Lewis with the Packers."

Please God if you're up there let this happen... please. I'll stop stealing crack and give up literacy for good.

Minnesota deals their 2nd round pick and a conditional pick for Ricky Williams.

And prevent this from happening... ever.

It seems many sites are in agreement that the first four picks will be Bush, Lienhart, Yound and Ferguson. I'm hopeing that the Titans do take Young so we have some shot at McNair. He would be perfect with the addition of a young QB. McNair would keep the team competitive for one or two years before the young guy takes over.
Also I saw many sights saying we will take Cutler. I don't know mush about him so I was wondering what others thoughts on him were.

Way_Far_Fan_13 said:
This is something funny I clicked this one and saw they mocked us to pick Jay Cutler since I do not watch alot of College football I thought I would see if he had a website so I typed in http://www.jaycutler.com/ look what I found.

:lol: I did the same thing :lol:

dolfan348454999 said:
T.O. A FIN! I wish, but it isn't going to happen

Don't be too shocked if it does. Miami has the weapons T.O craves in an offense, gunslinger QB, powerful RB's, a great TE and a amazing defense. Plus what defense could cover chambers, t.o, r&r, mcmike??

He wants a superbowl and he will go to a team that has the potential to do so.

Ol' Saint Nick said:

their cap is a mess down there, they would have to cut alot of players to free up the space to bring in T.O and gruden already dealt with keyshawn and almost lost his job with the bucs after a terrible year last year, gruden wouldn't have the team to be a front runner if they have to cut and release most of their defense and other offensive players

Miami_Dolphins said:
Thank you, someone else that agrees with me :)
i wanna draft Huff as well :dolphins:

illscriptures said:
In this draft it says, and I'm quoting (lol... of course) ...
"The following trades/major moves also take place:
-Atlanta trades Matt Schaub to the Raiders for a 2nd rounder and 2nd rounder in 07.
-Minnesota deals their 2nd round pick and a conditional pick for Ricky Williams.
-Lions deal Charles Rogers to the Dallas Cowboys for a 3rd rounder and a conditional pick.
-Bengals deal Chris Perry to the Pats for a swap of 1st rounder and New England’s 2nd rounder.
-Shaun Alexander signs with the 49ers, Edge James with the Jags(who dump Fred Taylor) and Jamal Lewis with the Packers."

Please God if you're up there let this happen... please. I'll stop stealing crack and give up literacy for good.

And prevent this from happening... ever.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I want Michael Huff, wouldnt be upset to get Winston Justice. What do you guys think of Eric Winston in the first? I didnt want Cutler because I wanted Omar Jacobs in the second. But i honestly dont know much about Cutler. I hope we do sign Terrel Owens. That guy could be what it takes to put us in a superbowl. Hopefully we have Culpepper at Qb, or more realistically Steve Mcnair. Many of you dont want us to get Steve, but if he stays healthy we have a probowl quarteback with more weapons than hes ever had before.

Back
Top Bottom