The more I think about it, the more I love this trade... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The more I think about it, the more I love this trade...

PhinfanBo1

Scout Team
Reaction score
Follow me here. This guy has spent the past few seasons in one of the classic quaterback training grounds in the NFL. He has talent. He is 26 years old, with big game experience, and he came for a CONDITION 2nd rounder in 2005. No pick this year. Not a first next year for a guy that could be a Jake Dehomme, or atleast a younger upgrade to Fiedler. Spielman missed on Matt Hasselback, mostly because of Wannstedt. He wasn't going to miss on another diamond in the rough, and sit back and have to settle for Fiedler as the starter for another year with a rookie needing time to develop (and Henson IS a rookie). Give him a damn chance, im telling you we got something.

It will be a 1st round pick. Don't kid yourself man. I hope he turns out to be great cos is gonna cost a FIRST round pick in the end.

Ozzy rules!!

It won't be a first round pick. I have yet to see that anywhere (including Clayton's TV report).

Muck I'm telling you that I saw Clayton tonite on ESPN and he said it was a 2nd round pick(cond)which means it'll probably be a 1st. Now maybe Clayton is wrong, but I saw this myself and I'm not making it up. I wish I was man.

Ozzy rules!!

A conditional second does not mean it becomes a first. :) Everything I'm seeing now says it's a third that can become a second (hence conditional second).

Who knows. We'll find out for sure soon enough. :)

Well, I hope you're right then. I thought when they say 2nd(cond) means that a 2nd is the worst philly would get, otherwise, are you saying that it could be less than a 2nd?

Ozzy rules!!

its a a third next year but its called a conditonal second rounder if he has good stats. The most it can be is a second rounder. I am so tired of saying this over and over and over again. It will never be a first. sheesh!!

I agree, people need to just shut up and give this kid chance. They are already getting a linch mob ready. I agree we need to win now not in a couple years. But what did you think Dan was gonna suit up and get under center. Your dreaming. From what I saw of the kid he did pretty damn good. I'm watching NFL network and they have some great LT's at the combine. LT Robert Gallery was even being compared to Jeff Ogden (out of Baltimore) now I know that doesn't mean a thing but maybe we can pick him up with our 1st this year.

Originally posted by Phinz
LT Robert Gallery was even being compared to Jeff Ogden (out of Baltimore) now I know that doesn't mean a thing but maybe we can pick him up with our 1st this year.

Unless things change Gallery will be gone before the 10th pick.

Lets not confuse Jeff Ogden with Jonathan Ogden people, Jeff Ogden was a bench warming WR for the Dolphins that was cut 2 years ago, JOHNATHAN ODGEN is the pro-bowl tackle from the Baltimore Ravens..

Originally posted by Danny
Muck I'm telling you that I saw Clayton tonite on ESPN and he said it was a 2nd round pick(cond)which means it'll probably be a 1st. Now maybe Clayton is wrong, but I saw this myself and I'm not making it up. I wish I was man.

Ozzy rules!!

hey danny, if the deal is a conditional 2nd rounder, how can it be a first rounder. 2nd round is the top condition? i think you are spreading crap info.

Originally posted by finfan54

hey danny, if the deal is a conditional 2nd rounder, how can it be a first rounder. 2nd round is the top condition? i think you are spreading crap info.
Ok, so I got confused. No I'm not spreading any crap info, I really thought that when they said a cond 2nd, it meant that it could be a 1st. My bad for thinking that way. After all, with all the QB talk the last couple of weeks, I have a right to be a little dizzy so cut me some damn slack...lol

Ozzy rules!!

This is a joke!!!....

The Phinz FO is a joke!!!

I still can't believe this garbage. Dave and Rick should be fired ASAP. How can they justify this move???....

I don't think Feeley could beat out Fielder!!!....

This is one of the worst decisions the Phinz could have made IMO. When you've got other, much more qualified QB's available, and you go for a third stringer with two more career TD's then picks, something is very wrong.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:cry:

Back
Top Bottom