The more I think about last season...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The more I think about last season......

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
the more I get disgusted by our QB's. We gave up the 3rd least amount of points in the NFL and we didn't even make the playoffs. Granted, our defense didn't always sparkle and had problems tackling but I still can't believe how bad our Offense was. We had O-line problems too so it's not all on the QB but I can't take another year of Fiedler missing open targets. He had one and a half really good games and that was it! With Ricky, Chris, and Randy, how can we be so bad on O? There are some offense that do more with less weapons on Offense (Patriots).

Preachin to the choir with me buddy. This was Fiedler's chance to finally put things together because Chambers had really elevated his game. Instead, he got injured again, and generally sucked even though the line had problems protecting him. I know our OL sucked but I don't want a QB leading my team who sucks that badly just because the OL is having a few problems picking up blitzes.

I hope we will be putting all this Fiedler stuff behind us this year.
Brunnell is on the way, I hope.

I hope we will be putting all this Fiedler stuff behind us this year.
Brunnell is on the way, I hope.
I agree IF AND ONLY IF we can get him cheap. I DO NOT want to give up a first or hell even a third for him. MAYBE a 5th, but lets face it he is a one or two year stop gap. That is it. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but If both of our current qb's agreed to restructure and we are going to get some new OLINEmen. I would rather Griese, at least he throws a good ball. We just need to get him to hold onto the ball when he is hit!

While JF is certainly not my first choice, I would prefer him to us spending more than a 4th for any vet QB available. I see all these other guys as stop gaps and I'd just as soon have a stop gap that doesn't cost us picks.

Back
Top Bottom