The Moronic Nature of some people | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Moronic Nature of some people

I don't really agree Iceblizzard. Moulds dropped A LOT of balls this year, and usually at detrimental times. That probably caused some reluctance in throwing to him.
I also think that Mr. Safety Valve (aka Larry Centers) had some things to do woth it. In RJ's or AVP's minds they're thinking, "why take a chance at throwing into double coverage on Moulds when I can get 3 yrds from Centers?" LC was relied upon all too much this year.

Originally posted by Jeff1220
I don't really agree Iceblizzard. Moulds dropped A LOT of balls this year, and usually at detrimental times. That probably caused some reluctance in throwing to him.
I also think that Mr. Safety Valve (aka Larry Centers) had some things to do woth it. In RJ's or AVP's minds they're thinking, "why take a chance at throwing into double coverage on Moulds when I can get 3 yrds from Centers?" LC was relied upon all too much this year.

Centers is still one of the better recieving FBs in the league, but Moulds would have been a lot better with a better QB. I don't know about all those drops, but if he had even a decent QB, he would get great numbers. If you can't get McKinnie (which I hope you won't) the Bills should draft Carr or Harrington. Their team would be a lot better that way.

Jason Cole from the Herald reported that Miami has only 3 untouchables in trying to acquire Edge from Indy (which he believes is possible because of Dominic Rhodes). The untouchables are:

1. Zach
2. Sam
3. Chris Chambers

That's it! Everyone else is expenable.

finsontop..........

Originally posted by FinsOnTop
Jason Cole from the Herald reported that Miami has only 3 untouchables in trying to acquire Edge from Indy (which he believes is possible because of Dominic Rhodes). The untouchables are:

1. Zach
2. Sam
3. Chris Chambers

That's it! Everyone else is expenable.

Could you post that article on the site? I'm interested in reading it.
:confused:

Re: finsontop..........

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

Could you post that article on the site? I'm interested in reading it.
:confused:
i would trade some picks for edge or ricky . they're both young and u know they can play so instead of gambling on some rookie draft picks i'd go for something sure like edge or ricky .

Back
Top Bottom