The most amazing tannehill in depth analysis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most amazing tannehill in depth analysis

Sorry for posting a good article about our new franchise qb breh!!!

Will check... as soon as I have my 10 post count :(

Good Stuff..Thanks for sharing. I am 47, following the fins since 70, really excited with Tanny's possibility.:brewskis:

Good Stuff..Thanks for sharing. I am 47, following the fins since 70, really excited with Tanny's possibility.:brewskis:
no problem man I am excited too, about the whole draft class we hauled in.

Confused.....?

By selecting Ryan Tannehill, the Eagles just stabilized the future of this franchise and picked a player who is going to provide the fans with more seasons of good quarterback play. We’ve gone from McNabb to Vick and now Tannehill is Vick’s heir apparent. We’re so spoiled. But here is the real kicker, you shouldn’t be shocked if Tannehill ended up being better than both McNabb and Vick.

pretty good analysis of him. I'm liking what im hearing about Tannehill more and more by the day. The best part about him is, even if you want to go ahead and say he's just a project...Tannehill's in the Best. Possible. Situation. to learn and understand the NFL at a pace only someone like his college coach could know, and in an offense that speaks his language. (Plus, we just picked up one of his faveorite WRs!)

There's no doubt in my mind this guy is going to excel

Back
Top Bottom