the most important part of our team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the most important part of our team

kkcow15

Starter
Reaction score
does anyone know like the top five or ten offensive lineman left in free agency and if any of them would be good fits here with us in Miami? I know it has only been like four days into free agency, but I feel that the line is the most important part of the team and a solid line that can perform well into the winter part of the season is really what will take us to the next level. I really hope we make at least two more upgrades on the line before the start of the season. At least we have Hudson Houck.

it just seems like all of the offensive lineman in this year's FA pool were sucked up and overpaid way too quickly. is there anything servicable left?

First off I think LJ Shelton was a bargain for what we got him for. It was an important signing as you can not just go out and sign 6 guys who are all the best available at the position. And I think Shelton is going to only benefit from time with Houck. Also what it helped us do is we don't have to go LT in Rd. 1. I think that we will definately look at alot of options, trust me, Nick knows that O-Line is probably now our biggest priority along with the secondary.

I think Ashworth from NE would be a good pickup... there are a lot of people on this board who dont care much for him, but he could play RT, allowing Hadnot to move to Center and Carey to play RG... those three with Jeno James and Shelton would make a pretty physical line IMO..

Back
Top Bottom