The new and improved fins mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The new and improved fins mock draft

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
4 rounds

1.Mike Huff CB/S, TexasI have come to the conclusion that this pick will be either Cutler or Huff. And while I like Cutler as much as the next person, I think you have to go with the player who will make the bigger impact right away. Huff can play both S and CB, so that leads me to my next pick...

2.Omar Jacobs QB, Bowling GreenJacobs played most of the year with a separated shoulder on his non-throwing arm. Had he been healthy all year, he probably would be a first round pick. After the combines, he will probably be a solid 2nd round pick. Jacobs is a great passing QB, but still needs to learn how to play in the pro offense. By taking him in the 2nd round we can get the BPA/biggest need AND feel no pressure in rushing Jacobs into the lineup.

3.Donte Whitner S, Ohio StateHuff can play both S and CB, but outside of Daniels we've still got a lot of question marks. Will Poole be ready to start? Will Madison,Schulters,Jackson,Howard,K.Thomas, and/or Tebucky be back? Are Bell and Tillman ready to be full time starters? Too many questions, not enough answers. Whitner is a student of the game, and no one watches more film during the week than he does. Plus, it gives us a good young secondary (Huff-Daniels-Whitner-Poole).

4.Will Allen OG, Texas With Hadnot more than likely moving into the center role next year, we'll need a new RG. Ephraim is good for depth, but he commits too many penaltys to start. It's harder to project where guards will go, but as of right now, he seems like a good pick at this slot.

I would like to see Cromartie or Jason Allen in the third.

I like the first 2 picks as well but if Jacobs isn't here inthe 2nd I would like to get Whitehurst in the later rds.

i wish we could have the draft thats in my sig.especially nick reid.he will be like the next crowder. a steal

i agree, i love the first 2 picks but dont know much about the other 2 guys, great job dude

go finz :dolphins:
in saban and meuller i trust

everytime i hear someone say steal of the draft i think back to Channing Crowder of last year.

I cant even do a first round prediction for us beacuse there is so much talent that can all be used but ill just list

Haloti Ngata (stretch)
Michael Huff
Dameco Ryans
Jimmy Williams
Chad Greenway
Jay Cutler
cant go wrong with any of those picks IMO

2nd Omar Jacobs

I like the secondary additions but I'm still not wild about Jacobs.

I'd go Greenway, then Jacobs,then Roman Harper and then Syler Green and then o-line for HH.

ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom