The NEW and Improved PFC Radio Taking Your Calls Tonight! Give us A Call | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NEW and Improved PFC Radio Taking Your Calls Tonight! Give us A Call

PFCLive

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Huge Show Just Confirmed For PFC Radio Cowboys TE Jason Witten On Live!

We’ve learned that the very first player interview for our newly revamped PFC radio show will be Cowboys starting TE Jason Witten. Witten, selected to the NFL’s all rookie team after a stand out campaign last season, is looking to continue his break out into NFL stardom under the tutelage of Coach Parcells. Jason will be live and ready to answer all your questions about the Coach, the QB situation, the newest addition to the team – Keyshawn Johnson and everything else that’s going to in Dallas this offseason.

Tonight’s show will also feature NFL insider Adam Caplan, editor of The Pro Football News and Injury Report. (http://www.footballinjuries.com) . Aside from all of that Adam is a senior fantasy writer who’s visited a quite a few mini-camps this season, be sure to tune in and hear the insider’s tips for all your fantasy needs. If you have any questions the phone lines will be open to you for the full hour, toll free, at 1-877-913-9739.

Don’t miss the hottest NFL Radio Show Around

Pro Football Central Radio

Click here to listen live at 8:05 pm est

http://broadcastmonsters.com/PFC/profootballcentral.asx

ok ok we get it! Dont think too many people will be interested in listening to Jason talk about the Cowboys.

Good point but he will only be on for a few minutes. We have NFL.com writer Adam Caplan live on the show who will be taking your questions about the Dolphins toll free!

Hey everyone...

First and foremost, please remember that Pro Football Central is our affiliate radio station. This is not our official radio station... hosted by TerryTate in The Blitz Report. However, we are very excited about the oportunity that Pro Football Central presents to us. We look forward to working with them more indepth... by having staff members call in and give reports, advertising in general, and perhaps a couple of interviews... and SO much more! :cool:

So, please call in... perhaps they don't talk about the Dolphins because the Dolphins don't "represent" and show themselves. I was talking to Brian (PFCLive) and he was saying that the majority of callers are Raider and Jet fans. Change that! Make the majority be Dolphin fans... represent yourself. Don't be afraid to call up and try and switch the topic to the Dolphins... that's what these radio shows are for.

So... REPRESENT the Dolphins! REPRESENT FinHeaven! If anything else, call in... give your $.02 and say "by the way... FinHeaven.com ROCKS!" or something to that effect. :lol: :cooldude:

Thanks to everyone that listens and calls...

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

psst.....the dude reporting from Miami.

Stop him from reading! :lol:

Interrupt after each news "bit". He's reading too fast and too unintelligible.

It's a far better show than last time I listened though. :clap:

I dont know why u think he is reading because he is not. Give us a call if u wish and ask a Miami question

PFCLive said:
I dont know why u think he is reading because he is not. Give us a call if u wish and ask a Miami question

No. Not during the discussion. That I enjoyed.

It's his intro I guess you would call it. Just tryin' to help man. :)

Tryin' to think of a call. It's pretty difficult to come up with something original as it all gets beaten to death here. :lol:

Hell!

I'm listening to a pre-draft show! :roflmao:

I began listening from what I thought was halfway through the show. I went to the home page and scroll over PFC radio. I clicked "listen live" as it appeared.

About 10 to 15 minutes in I realized they were discussing prior to the draft Dolphins football. It was the 3/31 show. :lol:

ChrisKo said:
You been hanging with Ricky too much. :)

Just following the instructions man! Without them I'm lost. ;)

Back
Top Bottom