" The New Coach Wanted" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" The New Coach Wanted"

Jerry37

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The beginning and the end has officially came upon the dolphins as well as the fans. We can all wish and speculate what will be done, on this note we should not expect Mr. Sporano to be released untill the end of the season. The coaches that are out for us to consider would be Gruden, Cowher, Billick, and Fisher; all with Nfl experience and all but Fisher with a Super Bowl Ring. Gruden used Dungy's team to win his ring (not my pick); then you have Cowher the most productive of all, but had a trust worthy owner that believed in him thru good and bad (won't happen); Coach Billick a good coach that was tossed aside aftera bad season after winning the big one (won't happen enjoying being a analysis); then Coach Fisher my choice of them all who is productive and got a bad rap from the owner over the quarteback situation (likely).

Then you take him and add a Offense Cordinator by the name of Mike Leach, this will make a stable and respected staff with a powerful offense. Then the dolphins will regain there status.

What do you all think?

Mike Leach???? LMFAO!!!!!!! What are we gonna run the 5 wr spread in the NFL and lock players in electrcal closets lol wow

No more retread coaches. I want a young inavative coach. Some one with new ideas and can relate to these new players. Cohwer is like Parcells. No more 80's and 90's football. I want a coach who is willing to step on your throat mintality. A coach who goes for the kill. If he's up by 20 he wants to be up by 40. I don't know who that it is, but find him!

I wante Andy Reid..I think there is a good chance he gets fired by the eagles..He would be Don Shula 2.0..

Plus his kids love drugs..They would love Miami.

I wante Andy Reid..I think there is a good chance he gets fired by the eagles..He would be Don Shula 2.0..

Plus his kids love drugs..They would love Miami.

Andy Reid has funny time management but at least he is pass happy. Having Andrew Luck should help air it out some.

Brian Billick, are you serious?

This is a guy who won for years (including his Super Bowl) on the strength of his defense -- and he was hands off on that side of the ball. His offenses in Baltimore were garbage every year, and that's what he concentrated on.

No thanks.

Andy Reid is good with qbs. that help Luck out a lot.
(I love how I already think we're getting him. lol)

Rob ryan.

Yeah, Rob Ryan is another good one. This is a guy who leaves Calvin Johnson in single coverage in the red zone. That's almost like putting Nolan Carroll one on one against Andre Johnson in the red zone...

If Gruden won the SB with Dungy's team then you have to say that the Raiders were his team. Therefore, Gruden put a team in the SB.

I am the only one who thinks the majority of the coaches named in this thread are terrible ideas?

The coaches arent bad but if we hire someone young it might affect how we get FA'S in here

Back
Top Bottom