" The New Coach Wanted" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" The New Coach Wanted"

Andy Reid is good with qbs. that help Luck out a lot.
(I love how I already think we're getting him. lol)

I want Reid big time..Him and luck would be a marriage made in heaven.. I think the eagles fire him..He is the head of football operations there as well.. You bring him in here with that title and HC.he brings in guys to run the d...Instant cred..

Plus he has not won a super bowl.. Bang..make it happen Mr Ross.

I think Reid will take a year off if he's fired. His family issues are well documented, he's been in one place for so long, and let's face it, he's dealt with a lot of **** in his career. If the Eagles go like 6-10 this year, it's probably because all the egos are clashing and pieces just don't fit together. That can take a toll on anyone.

I don't think he'll retire if he's fired, but he's a perfect candidate to step away for a bit if he's let go.

Reid is not getting fired anytime soon. He is probably the only adored sports figure in Philly. And Billick? seriously? Whats wrong with you people...

Reid is not getting fired anytime soon. He is probably the only adored sports figure in Philly. And Billick? seriously? Whats wrong with you people...

Take it from me, a lifelong Red Sox fan; If you put together a super team and don't make the playoffs, it doesn't matter how adored the coach/manager is. It will be hard for them to stick around after a debacle like that.

No coach is ever safe..Hell Mike Shanahan got fired for basically no reason.

Andy Reid has funny time management but at least he is pass happy. Having Andrew Luck should help air it out some.[/QUOT

Andy Reid??? The Eagles have had NO running game, and couldn't STOP the run for years. So how did Andy fix those problems? He paid bat **** crazy money for a DB!!

Andy Reid has funny time management but at least he is pass happy. Having Andrew Luck should help air it out some.[/QUOT

Andy Reid??? The Eagles have had NO running game, and couldn't STOP the run for years. So how did Andy fix those problems? He paid bat **** crazy money for a DB!!

No coach is going to be perfect every year...He brought his team to the NFC championship game 3 years in a row.. Went to a super bowl...

Yea your right he is horrible..

Oh yea he also devlops qb's then flips them for great value..

I wouldn't mind anyone with a proven track record. Please not another no namer...

Take it from me, a lifelong Red Sox fan; If you put together a super team and don't make the playoffs, it doesn't matter how adored the coach/manager is. It will be hard for them to stick around after a debacle like that.

I lived in Philly for 8 years during Reid's tenure, no way he gets fired. Jeff Lurie and the people of Philly love him. Wont happen, sorry. Reid is also the GM/Prez/Everything guy. You dont replace guys like that for having 1 bad season in 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom