The New England Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The New England Patriots

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
3rd Super Bowl in 4 years, what, 4 SB's since 1996? I'm 23, Miami went to the Super Bowl when I was 3 in 1984 and lost.

How fortunate and lucky can a true Patriots fan be? Can you imagine? :fire:

I'm glad they won. In my mind, they represent Saban. They're the strongest team. I respect them a lot and enjoy seeing them beat up on the rest of the league. Especially after we beat them. Shows how much tougher our division is compared to the rest of the league.

I just hope that Saban will turn this team into a team like the p......pa........pats(i hate saying there name)

Muck said:
I'm glad they won. In my mind, they represent Saban. They're the strongest team. I respect them a lot and enjoy seeing them beat up on the rest of the league. Especially after we beat them. Shows how much tougher our division is compared to the rest of the league.

it`s true, they are the best team in the league but i CAN`T root form them. actually if they weren`t in our division i would be rooting for them in the SB.

no doubt in my mind that will happen:cooldude:

Phin19 said:
it`s true, they are the best team in the league but i CAN`T root form them. actually if they weren`t in our division i would be rooting for them in the SB.

Hey, somebody's got to get the AFC East's Super Bowl record back to .500 after you Miami and Buffalo butchered it by going a combined 2-7 in the BIG GAME.

Right now the AFC East is a combined 5-9. The Patriots will take care of getting it back to .500 but somebody else will need to step up after that.

PYPER said:
Hey, somebody's got to get the AFC East's Super Bowl record back to .500 after you Miami and Buffalo butchered it by going a combined 2-7 in the BIG GAME.

Right now the AFC East is a combined 5-9. The Patriots will take care of getting it back to .500 but somebody else will need to step up after that.

This is the lamest post I've ever read. I aint goin to waste my time researching but I'd say there are some divisions with a worse record without considering the new divisions. Miami is 2-3 and NE is 2-2. The Pats aint won the SB this year yet. I hope the Eagles can play mistake free ball because the Steelers sure as hell didn't. After Sunday the Pats can very easily be 2-3.

Go Eagles.

PYPER said:

even if the pats win the SB, the division is 6 - 9 in the SB and far from .500

you are not good at math :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom