The new man | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The new man

painnotpleasure said:
That sounds mature. :shakeno:
Oh, relax. Was just playing w/ ya. Had a finfan said that you'd see the humor in it no?

Agua said:
Justa and CW are stand up guys for Bills fans, so chill out on that crap.
Yeah, I wasn't trying to make a personal attack or say anything bad about Justa. I was just trying to say Ronnie Brown is the man, and going to be our new star. Lets all save the fighting and trash talk for game day. :D

Agua said:
Justa and CW are stand up guys for Bills fans, so chill out on that crap.
:bravo:

It's that dude Clump that's ruins our rep...

Justasportsfan said:
Oh, relax. Was just playing w/ ya. Had a finfan said that you'd see the humor in it no?
Nah it's not that, wasn't sure if you were implying it as a joke or what. :lol:
It's all good, no hard feelings. I'll expect to be hearing from you again, Week 4. :cooldude:

painnotpleasure said:
Nah it's not that, wasn't sure if you were implying it as a joke or what. :lol:
It's all good, no hard feelings. I'll expect to be hearing from you again, Week 4. :cooldude:
Be careful with what you wish for :D.

Could some tell me how the whole sig thing works.. or how I go about posting one??
I tried to figure it out but I am having a major blonde moment... Do I have to have a web page to post from I just can't figure it out..
Thanks for any help you can give me.

FireInTheNole said:
Could some tell me how the whole sig thing works.. or how I go about posting one??
I tried to figure it out but I am having a major blonde moment... Do I have to have a web page to post from I just can't figure it out..
Thanks for any help you can give me.
I'll tell you as long as you use pics of Brittney, jessica Simpson or Shania Twain. :eyebrow:.

Justasportsfan said:

There you go again, causing trouble!!! LOL

OK yeah, I have to admit it too, there are a couple upstanding Bills fans that venture south into Finheaven.

Justasportsfan said:
:bravo:

It's that dude Clump that's ruins our rep...

:lol:

wouldn't be the same without you guys, even clump...

but this isn't one of those "i love you man" beer commercials...

glad to have brown here. i'm excited about his potential. and after a year like last year, it's good to be excited about football again. that was one painful year.

svnrdr said:
There you go again, causing trouble!!! LOL

OK yeah, I have to admit it too, there are a couple upstanding Bills fans that venture south into Finheaven.

They're closet Phin fans, and you're right; there's only a "couple" of them, as in two.

Back
Top Bottom