The News just said the Fins Plane | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The News just said the Fins Plane

upstart

The Snow Plow Game
Reaction score
will try to land at Green Airport in R.I.at 4:00 pm if Green is still
shut down .It will try for Logan in Boston

Seriously!!! From what I here they have a better shot at landing in Boston. I was hoping for the game to be postponed myself. I have a family dinner I HAVE TO go to tomorrow at 4:00. Luckily there are a lot of TV's were I am going but I will be far away.

There is an airport in New Brunswick, or Nova Scotia that is open.

Bangor , Maine is nice this time of the year, too.

Originally posted by NEM
There is an airport in New Brunswick, or Nova Scotia that is open.

Bangor , Maine is nice this time of the year, too.

Let's be clear about this ahead of time: even if the team needs to land 300 miles away, and take busses all night through the snow, and arrive just in time for the game with no time to warm up, and their equipment in a second vehicle gets lost and does not show up until halftime...

...that should not be construed as any kind of 'break' or 'luck' that should in any way detract from the Patriots' record, should they win.

Correct?

Yea I Live in Rhode Island, about 15 minutes away from green, I doubt it will happen, we have it worse the mass so far. We are in the second storm.

As long as they land safe and attend the game if it isn't cancelled, I really don't care.

GO DOLPHINS!:cool:

Originally posted by NYCphan

Let's be clear about this ahead of time: even if the team needs to land 300 miles away, and take busses all night through the snow, and arrive just in time for the game with no time to warm up, and their equipment in a second vehicle gets lost and does not show up until halftime...

...that should not be construed as any kind of 'break' or 'luck' that should in any way detract from the Patriots' record, should they win.

Correct?

if what you said happens it should be construed as a bad move
by Wanny for not having the team leave yesterday.People
have seen this storm comming for 4 days now

I just heard that the Fins could not land at TF Green and will now attempt to land at Loagn airport.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Really? if they got here a little earlier they would have been able to....

man this snow shh sux but i hope they play

Back
Top Bottom