The NFL draft in 2020 is in Las Vegas, so which DOLFANS will be there? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL draft in 2020 is in Las Vegas, so which DOLFANS will be there?

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Since the upcoming Draft is in Vegas and I live in So Cal, I've decided to attend the first two nights since we have 5 selections. Are any of you also attending?
Does anyone know which part of Vegas the draft will be setup? I'd like to stay in a hotel right there in the middle of it. Also, for those of you that have attended before will I need tickets?
Vegas.png

Last edited:
I made my Vegas hotel reservations in April.

If I remember correctly, the draft will be on the northern end of the strip. I'm not sure exactly where. Maybe between Treasure Island and Circus Circus. Treasure Island was the only hotel sold out a year in advance.

There will be special tickets available for some covered seats, but you can watch it from the street for free.

It should be quite the party.

If I remember correctly, the draft will be on the northern end of the strip. I'm not sure exactly where. Maybe between Treasure Island and Circus Circus. Treasure Island was the only hotel sold out a year in advance.

There will be special tickets available for some covered seats, but you can watch it from the street for free.

Is it going to be outside? That would be super interesting in Vegas

I would love to, but there is no way my wife is going to let me go there on my own and no way she'll agree to taking our five little ones (well 4 little ones and one not so little teenager with attitude :)) to sin city.

Any ideas where I can look for tickets? Every place I've searched doesn't offer any clear cut services for tickets. Maybe its too early?
North end of the strip would be Treasure Island / New York New York, etc if I remember right from my days doing coaching clinics at the Rivera...

Is it going to be outside? That would be super interesting in Vegas
I envisioned it outside sort of like the Tennessee draft... Vegas should be perfect for that but I do suspect there will be more covered seating at this one. If I can't get seating in the covered area I'll stay at home and watch it.

I did find this today so I'll let you all know what I hear back...

Last edited:
Any ideas where I can look for tickets? Every place I've searched doesn't offer any clear cut services for tickets. Maybe its too early?
North end of the strip would be Treasure Island / New York New York, etc if I remember right from my days doing coaching clinics at the Rivera...
It was too soon nine months ago when I looked. I did sign up for updates with that NFL location thing, but I haven't heard back yet.

Thought about it but I can’t break my tradition of camping during draft week. I’ve got an amazing site booked for 10 days.

Oh yeah. I’ll be there for the draft and for the Raiders game. Just a quick 4 hour hour drive from LA.

I live in vegas and heard rumors that is was being held at the linq. New York New York is definitely south strip. I would suggest find any room in your price range on the strip and uber everywhere.

I will definitely be there so maybe we can all meet up somewhere.

I live in vegas and heard rumors that is was being held at the linq. New York New York is definitely south strip. I would suggest find any room in your price range on the strip and uber everywhere.

I will definitely be there so maybe we can all meet up somewhere.
Great info. Thank you. I'll look into it.

I heard back from the group on NFL Draft 2020 tickets. Still too early. Here's what they messaged me:

Thank you for reaching out! We do not yet have packages available for the NFL Draft, but you can click on the link below to sign up on our website to be notified once we have information available. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-683-4846.

Back
Top Bottom