The nfl is a sham, y'all... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The nfl is a sham, y'all...

Doesn't matter the call was a minimum of a 10pt swing, it was obviously a turning point no denying that. Not only was it a terrible call, but to ignore Dez Bryant without helmet on the field of play arguing with the official cast even further doubt on it.

awful job by the officials but good teams overcome, Detroit was not good enough.

awful job by the officials but good teams overcome, Detroit was not good enough.

Lame arguement Detroit was handling Dallas till that point. Romo was scrambling in circles taking sacks, kicker missing FGs. That call changed the game, not to mention a couple questionable calls on the ensuing Cowboys drive giving them 3rd downs, and then allowing the guard to hold SUH and bulldog him to the turf on the TD. That deck was stacked it has been long known the NFL does it, just every so often they screw up and make it very obvious.

Lame arguement Detroit was handling Dallas till that point. Romo was scrambling in circles taking sacks, kicker missing FGs. That call changed the game, not to mention a couple questionable calls on the ensuing Cowboys drive giving them 3rd downs, and then allowing the guard to hold SUH and bulldog him to the turf on the TD. That deck was stacked it has been long known the NFL does it, just every so often they screw up and make it very obvious.

I was rooting for Detroit, I was pissed at the call but Detroit had numerous chances to win and failed. Detroit wasn't handling anything, Dallas controlled play throughout much of the 2nd half.

The penalties against Det on the ensuing drive were not questionable. They were legit penalties.

Detroit should have gone for it on 4th and 1 and when they decided not to they should have:

-gotten a better punt
-when that didn't happen, hold Dal to FG
-when that didn't happen, score a TD on O

they had a million chances.

Not to mention Dez Bryant without a helmet out on the field challenging that PI call? Should have been first down Detroit in about the 14.

I'll tell you another thing I noticed. After Demarco Murray scored a late touchdown, he took his helmet off to celebrate on the field. He put it back on immediately, but he DID take it off. That's a flag.

On one hand, I have NO sympathy for the Lions. That is a dirty, dirty football team. I am glad those ****ers are going home. But on the other hand? I sincerely hope that the outrage over this grows louder so that the NFL is finally forced to do something about the horrible quality of officiating. Horrible. Every single week, you can look at the officiating in horror and say "Are you kidding me?"

I'll tell you another thing I noticed. After Demarco Murray scored a late touchdown, he took his helmet off to celebrate on the field. He put it back on immediately, but he DID take it off. That's a flag.

On one hand, I have NO sympathy for the Lions. That is a dirty, dirty football team. I am glad those ****ers are going home. But on the other hand? I sincerely hope that the outrage over this grows louder so that the NFL is finally forced to do something about the horrible quality of officiating. Horrible. Every single week, you can look at the officiating in horror and say "Are you kidding me?"

Nothing will happen hell Dean Blandino won't even get a wrist slap for partying with Cowboys ownership, and players! Detroit is without a doubt a dirty team, but it doesn't change the fact the were robbed! I saw the Murray celebration as well and was screaming for the flag! ****ing ref was standing right there.

I was rooting for Detroit, I was pissed at the call but Detroit had numerous chances to win and failed. Detroit wasn't handling anything, Dallas controlled play throughout much of the 2nd half.

The penalties against Det on the ensuing drive were not questionable. They were legit penalties.

Detroit should have gone for it on 4th and 1 and when they decided not to they should have:

-gotten a better punt
-when that didn't happen, hold Dal to FG
-when that didn't happen, score a TD on O

they had a million chances.

All of your argument is irrelevant had the right call had been made. Hell they could have picked up the flag, and still hit Dez Bryant with the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and got it right. Instead they picked up the flag, ignored Dez, and as Wanny pointed out ignored Murray.

Nothing will happen hell Dean Blandino won't even get a wrist slap for partying with Cowboys ownership, and players! Detroit is without a doubt a dirty team, but it doesn't change the fact the were robbed! I saw the Murray celebration as well and was screaming for the flag! ****ing ref was standing right there.

That's the point Florio was making on PFF today. Nothing will happen because the refs are held to a lower standard than everyone else on the field.

Remember in 2013 when we played the Patriots in Foxboro? Remember when Jimmy Wilson cut in front of a pass intended for Gronk, really not even touching him, and almost picked off the ball? Did yo usee how fast that flag flew out of the official's hand for a bull **** pass interference?

Remember the Jamar Fletcher phantom PI in what was it, 2001?

:lol:

Good teams are still gonna win, but the NFL helps some more than others.

Remember in 2013 when we played the Patriots in Foxboro? Remember when Jimmy Wilson cut in front of a pass intended for Gronk, really not even touching him, and almost picked off the ball? Did yo usee how fast that flag flew out of the official's hand for a bull **** pass interference?

I wouldn't call Dallas a good team I would call them a popular team that drives way more money then Detroit. Not to mention they have a very pushy owner with no ethics.

How pathetic was Jim Caldwell while this all went down, just standing there blank stare holding his play sheet?!?! Total dope wearing a headset doing his best Joe Philbin impression! A little more mouth breathing Jimmy and you got Joe down pat! His presser was worthless too! How about being ****ing pissed you were robbed? Call that **** out!

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

That's the point Florio was making on PFF today. Nothing will happen because the refs are held to a lower standard than everyone else on the field.

Mike Pierria has been trashing the call, and the process he should know best.

All of your argument is irrelevant had the right call had been made. Hell they could have picked up the flag, and still hit Dez Bryant with the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and got it right. Instead they picked up the flag, ignored Dez, and as Wanny pointed out ignored Murray.

bad calls get made, good teams overcome.

the Murray helmet looked like it popped off by accident as he was celebrating, he put it immediately back on. I have no issue w/ that. I do have an issue w/ changing the PI call and w/ not throwing a flag on Dez but they didn't and it hurt Detroit but didn't kill them.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

we all think our teams get screwed(I do it too) but we fail to realize all the bad calls that go our way.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I wouldn't call Dallas a good team I would call them a popular team that drives way more money then Detroit. Not to mention they have a very pushy owner with no ethics.

How pathetic was Jim Caldwell while this all went down, just standing there blank stare holding his play sheet?!?! Total dope wearing a headset doing his best Joe Philbin impression! A little more mouth breathing Jimmy and you got Joe down pat! His presser was worthless too! How about being ****ing pissed you were robbed? Call that **** out!

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Mike Pierria has been trashing the call, and the process he should know best.

Dallas has been one game of the playoffs for 3 straight years prior to this year. why wouldn't the league help them those years? you are being silly.

Right his helmet accidentally popped off during a celebration, right after he aggressively yanked the buckles of his chin strap off to talk ****!

You can make the good team claim all you want. The bottom line is playoff environment, hostile environment, terrible call. Should have been 1st down on the 14 yardline, not going for it on 4th down, or the shanked punt would not have mattered.

You are a fool if you think certain teams don't get questionable calls, as well as certain players. In previous years there was no way the NFL could have stopped the Cowboys implosion. Nice try tossing mud in the water.

Right his helmet accidentally popped off during a celebration, right after he aggressively yanked the buckles of his chin strap off to talk ****!

You can make the good team claim all you want. The bottom line is playoff environment, hostile environment, terrible call. Should have been 1st down on the 14 yardline, not going for it on 4th down, or the shanked punt would not have mattered.

You are a fool if you think certain teams don't get questionable calls, as well as certain players. In previous years there was no way the NFL could have stopped the Cowboys implosion. Nice try tossing mud in the water.

watch the video: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20150...ameinfo|contentId:0ap3000000454185&tab=videos

he clearly did not remove his helmet, it popped up briefly and he brought it back down. should not have been a penalty.

awful call on that play, no doubt about it. Not why they lost though.

they were a single game from the playoffs 3 straight years, if the league wanted to give them favorable calls to help them win they would have. that is pure nonsense.

do I think better teams get the benefit of the doubt? 100%, I see my team not getting calls we may have gotten when we were good. that happens but to think they wanted Dallas to win and made the bad call b/c of it is silly. you shouldn't watch if you think that. you think the league wants Seattle to be the best team?

this was kind of like the Kuechly interference on gronk at the end of the game in the endzone, but wasn't called. I think it was a Monday night game last season.

this was kind of like the Kuechly interference on gronk at the end of the game in the endzone, but wasn't called. I think it was a Monday night game last season.

yes and we had a similar one vs. Chicago on a Mon Night this year. PI should have been called on Chi on game ending play, instead they didn't call penalty and game was over.

Not to mention Dez Bryant without a helmet out on the field challenging that PI call? Should have been first down Detroit in about the 14.

Dez's most recent tantrum was almost as ironic as Mike Mitchell (putzburgh) saying he was going to target knees after the L. Bell injury.

Suh should have been suspended but the league went with $ and Marketing over e ethics and Suh's established pattern of being a jacka$$.

After just listening to NFL live on espn blather on, It just strengthens my theory that these controversies and generated and exacerbated all for viewers/rating/$$

Back
Top Bottom