the nfl...it's fixed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the nfl...it's fixed

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
lol...the vikings got hozed...

first these clowns overrule a call at the half yard line where bush was called out of bounds in regulation....the rule requires indesputable evidence to overturn that call...i'm sorry there was none

then in ot every call went the saints way...first the bs pass intereference call down the field when the tackle was holding the chit out of the pass rusher and brees just threw it down the field...

and then the ball where the ball hit the ground before possession on the saints fg drive

congrats new orleans the nfl decided it was your time!!!

what a bunch of bs...

The refs were clearly for the Vikes the whole game. The PF on Farve was complete hogwash. The only reason the Vikes lost was that Farve melted down.

If the NFL is fixed, I guess you'll walk away from watching it now, since it's a fraud, right?

what are you talkin about??? lol...those calls were horrid...like you havin a pic of a chick in a nascar uni...

:crazy:

as if that skank is going to be worth a damn...in that other fixed sport...

i'm sorry but those calls in ot were bs...

what are you talkin about??? lol...those calls were horrid...like you havin a pic of a chick in a nascar uni...

:crazy:

as if that skank is going to be worth a damn...in that other fixed sport...

So, you're a fan of a fixed sport? You actually have emotional investment in a sport you know for a fact is fixed?

So, you're a fan of a fixed sport? You actually have emotional investment in a sport you know for a fact is fixed?

no facts but it sure looked fixed to me tonight...and yes...that bothers the hell out of me...

no facts but it sure looked fixed to me tonight...and yes...that bothers the hell out of me...

You stated it was fixed. The refs did their best to hand the game to Farve and his fellow **** slurpers, but Farve melted down and gave the game away. Deal with it.

You said it was fixed. Maybe it's just that the game didn't turn out the way you wanted to and you're throwing a tantrum about it?

You stated it was fixed. The refs did their best to hand the game to Farve and his fellow **** slurpers, but Farve melted down and gave the game away. Deal with it.

You said it was fixed. Maybe it's just that the game didn't turn out the way you wanted to and you're throwing a tantrum about it?

you deal with it...

i know when i see bs and in ot i saw it...a plenty

let me get out of here before i get myself in trouble

Last edited by a moderator:
you deal with it...

i know when i see bs and in ot i saw it...a plenty

i read your input in the game thread...you're clueless

I'm fine with it. Farve blew the game, even though the Vikes got all the calls in regulation. I thought the game turned out like it should, just as if the Vikes would've won.

:tongue2:

Ha ha ha ha ha......

Sorry your baby boy isn't in the big show...He has nobody to blame but his own three INTs...But, I guess the refs gave those to his as well.

:jcane: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stuff didn't happen how I wanted it too so the NFL is fixed! :jcane:

:lol:

I'll just edit out that last personal attack you made.

If the game was fixed, they would have given the game to Favre and his storyline.

there were bad calls both ways all game. regulation went the vikings way. OT went the saints way. the vikings shouldn't have been in the game anyway with that many turnovers. saints deserve their shot - favre can suck it if you ask me.

great game though. really nothing to complain about.

If the game was fixed, they would have given the game to Favre and his storyline.

That's what I'm saying. The Saints would've won the last time they made thier run. Bad calls? Sure. There were some. That's going to happen. What is undeniable is that

1. There were 12 men in the huddle.
2. Farve could've all but sealed the game but he made the fatal mistake.

you guys act like i'm some kind of favre fan....lol i'm not...and the vikings turned the ball over too much...but in ot with the game tied those 2 calls that put the saints in fg range were bs...

that's my point...and ONCE AGAIN nfl officials had a huge hand in deciding a games outcome...

you guys act like i'm some kind of favre fan....lol i'm not...and the vikings turned the ball over too much...but in ot with the game tied those 2 calls that put the saints in fg range were bs...

that's my point...and ONCE AGAIN nfl officials had a huge hand in deciding a games outcome...

It wouldn't have come to that if Farve doesn't melt down, or the Vikes don't have 12 men in the huddle....Or was that a bad call too? There are rules to a game. There is no way the refs are ever going to be right. Don't call it? You suck. Call it? You suck.

The Saints got hosed so many times in regulation it wasn't even funny. Roughing the Passer? No..It's Roughing the Farve NFL Legend...If it was worth a TD they'd've given it to him.

Henne doesn't get that call. That was just a good tackle.

Back
Top Bottom