The NY Jets at #9 and #13 are making me sick! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NY Jets at #9 and #13 are making me sick!

I'm concerned that Itzdick is much more deliberate and accomplished than his predecessor and with no pressure to win now (as a matter of fact, not doing so is the best way to get Rex out finally), he's gonna make selections that will come back to haunt us downroad. However, he'd also be prudent to keep The ToeSucker as far away from the draftroom as possible.

Already said. I'd rather have the jets have two first rounders than to play against revis.

The Jets got themselves two top-15 picks in a draft that has the weakest top-15 in years.

Stop crying about the freaking jets!!!!! There are 0 stud qb's in this draft, the best playmaker is a 5'8 slot guy and Millner will probably be gone when the pick. Relax!!!

Be happy there isn't a guy like Teddy Bridgewater they can't trade up for.

I could see Jets going Austin/Jordan if they are both there, then again they need to replace Revis with someone (mask it with a DE?). Ughhhh, this thing needs to start already. Rex Ryan has to save his job this year so they def need playmakers.

The Jets got themselves two top-15 picks in a draft that has the weakest top-15 in years.

And lost their only elite player in the process, creating a hole in their defense that no CB prospect in the draft could fill.

We are part of a NY Jets Sandwich,they are under us and above us.The one thing that off sets the Jets having a 9 and 13,is one it means Revis is out of our division and two,the Jets always mess up the draft and I hope this year isnt any different.

Yea, traditionally they cant draft worth spit. However, they have a new GM.......who knows whats up his sleeve.

Not too worried. The Jets have so many holes, even if they had FIVE first round draft picks and hit on most of them, they'd probably still be a below average team.

Nobody who they pick at 13 will be as impacful as Revis. And who is the Jets quarterback again? Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom