***the Off Season On Finheaven Is A Blast*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***the Off Season On Finheaven Is A Blast***

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The lounge is going strong with plenty of interesting and fun threads to read and comment on
https://finheaven.com/forums/finheaven-lounge.25/

Our annual FinHeaven March Madness battle of wits and humor is in full swing and getting to the final rounds
After starting with 64 members we are down to the top 8. Winners this round go to the final four

Here are the battle so far. Some material may be NSFW so don't view at work or with young children around

https://finheaven.com/forums/finheaven-march-madness.7/

Elite 8 matches just started

View attachment 17243

In the Marino bracket veteran @BobDole goes against upstart @The Goat in what should a fun go round

In the Taylor bracket @Blackcreekbandit who came out of nowhere last year and almost won it goes against @superphin the current Lounge Champ who has his sight set on even more bling in this event

In the Shula bracket @Buddy voted best POFO poster once again this year and having knocked off last year Champ @NBP81 tries to keep "The fixer" @NY8123 from another deep tournament run. Another great match up

In the Csonka bracket two newcomers have eliminated some great vets to get here.
@Digital surprised crowd favorite @Bumpus in an excellent battle last round
@13marino13 knocked off #1 seed @Danny in what was the best match so far IMO

This is gonna be good folks. Don't miss it

Note: This thread is in the main forum so keep your comments and images PG

tenor.gif

Just scratching the tip won't do!! Get in there!

As one of the MM OGs, I've watched "The Tournament" with interest every year since I stopped competing. I gotta tell you that it's evolved over the years and this is the most clever and ambitious version I've seen. It's funnier than most of what's on TV these days. Everyone should check it out and show their appreciation through their votes.

As one of the MM OGs, I've watched "The Tournament" with interest every year since I stopped competing. I gotta tell you that it's evolved over the years and this is the most clever and ambitious version I've seen. It's funnier than most of what's on TV these days. Everyone should check it out and show their appreciation through their votes.
I just don't know where they get all these Gifs and memes from. I am just floored at times.

Back
Top Bottom