The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

Well at least Rothstein agrees with me. :D

Get used to seeing Wright on the bench.

Thats because Kapono has been lights out with his shot, leading the league in 3 point percentage at 53%. Wright hasnt been starting games but he has been FINISHING them, he comes in for DEFENSE.

You really have no clue what your talking about on this subject.

Well at least Rothstein agrees with me. :D

Get used to seeing Wright on the bench.

I will say this...he used Wright ON THE BALL on RIDNOUR of all people last night....It triggered a run in the 3rd to give us the lead from 5 down.

Payton played GREAT DEFENSE on Ray Allen last night. His 29 points were very misleading. He hit a bankshot 3' in garbage time..and then hit another 3' on a runner when the game was basically over.

In the meat of the game..Payton held Allen to 23 points. (Mostly fade away shots that can't be stopped, hand in the face on every attempt)

He never ceases to amaze me..the old man can still defend anybody in this league at the 1 or 2. THAT IS WHY he is on our team.

I got some news....

It's being reported that Chris Webber released a list with the teams that he would be interested in joining...The Heat is among them.

Now for the news..it is rumored that the Pistons will make a strong play for him and OFFER HIM A STARTING Spot over Nazr Mohammed. So consider him a Piston.

Now for the real news.

There was a plane that landed in Oakland today....it had James Posey, Antoine Walker, and.....SHAQ in it.

"We are getting the band back together."

I got some news....

It's being reported that Chris Webber released a list with the teams that he would be interested in joining...The Heat is among them.

Now for the news..it is rumored that the Pistons will make a strong play for him and OFFER HIM A STARTING Spot over Nazr Mohammed. So consider him a Piston.

Now for the real news.

There was a plane that landed in Oakland today....it had James Posey, Antoine Walker, and.....SHAQ in it.

"We are getting the band back together."

:yes: And I don't want Webber on this team. I also believe he will go to Detroit.

and will get hurt again...also it was only a matter of time until wright went back to playing the bench

The Heat still have a real shot at Webber, along with the Pistons and Lakers. I doubt anyone would play him more than 20 mpg, whether hes a starter or not.

I will say this...he used Wright ON THE BALL on RIDNOUR of all people last night....It triggered a run in the 3rd to give us the lead from 5 down.

That is what hes good at. Riley had him pressuring the point as well. I think with Rothstein we are going to see more zone, even when Shaq comes back. They even opened up the game against the Sonics with the zone. Hopefully that fortells the eventual insertion of Posey back into the starting lineup.

Missed the game last night.. who looked good/bad?

Missed the game last night.. who looked good/bad?

Kapono was on fire.

Wade had 29 points and 13 assists. Wade had 4 points in the first half.

Other contributers were J-Will and Payton. Payton played his best game of the year. he put up 14 points and for all intents and purposes..shut down Ray Allen. Allen had 29 points but 6 of the 29 were on two three point bombs in garbage time, one of which he banked in..the other he shot it in runner style.

ZO was in foul trouble..but his defense carried us...Wright played good on the ball defense in the 3rd and gave us a spark..his offensive game was crap. Doleac was big with his timely shooting as well.

I loved Rothsteins rotations, but Wade was upset that he took him out with 3 minutes to play int he 2nd...he also took him out with 4 minutes to play in the 3rd....Rothstein then came back with Wade for the entire 4th. I thought Ron Rothstein did a great job with the team.

I am a big fan of his. Gary Payton is god.

It's also funny that Wade calls him "pops" all the time..and Payton calls him "son"..and "young buck".

Gotta love Gary..especially with his profanity laced trash talking tirades on the court.

I love that also......:lol:

Ah man, change of heart..

Let's see, we had.. ChambersOwnz84, 2P, Blueprint, The Blueprint, now KiNG!

But I think I'm gonna stick with this one, and I've got more incentive to because I know the admins are annoyed as hell! :lol:

We need to have a poll on how long before you change your name again.:lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom