***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

And I guess we should tell you to go read the Super Bowl score board.

:lol: Come on man. You can't just go off of where teams finished last year. Do you think we're projected to win the division again this year just because we won it last year?

I hate the Pats, but they're going to be the team to beat in the AFC again this year.

almost 6'7, 305lbs...some durability concerns, he tore his labrum last year and did not perform at the combine...

The senior two-time first team All-ACC selection had season-ending surgery on his left shoulder on Nov. 6... played with a torn labrum most of the season -- an injury that worsened in the Oct. 25 Virginia game... played with significant pain but extended his nation-leading streak of consecutive starts to 48 (every game of his college career) vs. Florida State (Nov. 1)... one of the top offensive tackles in college football... twice in 2008 named the ACC Offensive Lineman of the Week... one of three team captains... earned first team All-ACC honors despite missing the final four games of the season... a key reason Tech led the ACC and ranked third nationally in rushing offense..

Tough, co-captain, good character, and TALL!

:lol: Come on man. You can't just go off of where teams finished last year. Do you think we're projected to win the division again this year just because we won it last year?

I hate the Pats, but they're going to be the team to beat in the AFC again this year.

Your still the superbowl champs (#1) until someone else wins it PERIOD

I disagree. As good as they are, the AFC EAST is not trash anymore. Everyone is competitive and it's wide open. I see Miami having the best future though since we are building through the draft with one of the best FO's in the league.

I know New York is in the northeast, I meant that's Jets/Giants territory.

Pittsburgh won the SB, that qualifies them as the best team in the league. I don't like predictions because they are usually wrong. Pats are not the best team in the league. The AFC EAST is very competitive now. It's wide open for anyone to win.

It qualified them as the best team in the league last year.

It's like you guys are saying at this point last year that the Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL because we were 1-15 last year. Of course nothing is proven yet because games haven't been played, but you have to consider offseason moves, players coming back from injury, etc. when you talk about who should be the best in the future.

It qualified them as the best team in the league last year.

It's like you guys are saying at this point last year that the Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL because we were 1-15 last year. Of course nothing is proven yet because games haven't been played, but you have to consider offseason moves, players coming back from injury, etc. when you talk about who should be the best in the future.
Well, I hate the Pats and they don't scare me anymore. Miami is too competitive now.

Your still the superbowl champs (#1) until someone else wins it PERIOD

Ok so if the Steelers go 7-9 next season and miss the playoffs, they're still the best team in the league because they won the super bowl 10 months ago.

Ok so if the Steelers go 7-9 next season and miss the playoffs, they're still the best team in the league because they won the super bowl 10 months ago.
No, it restarts itself when the regular season begins. That's what I meant. During the Offseason, the SB Champion is the best team.

No, it restarts itself when the regular season begins. That's what I meant. During the Offseason, the SB Champion is the best team.

Fair enough - I'm just saying that going off of offseason moves and players predicted to come back (Brady), I think that the Pats are going to be the best team in the NFL. And Vegas agrees.

I forgot to give you guys my mock draft. Here it is.....

1. Whoever Mel Kiper says
2. Mel Kiper has the inside track on a guy
2. Mel Kiper said so on and so forth
3.I really like whatever Mel Kiper thinks
4. Anyone Mel Kiper wants
5. I will be supe pissed if we don't go with whoever Mel Kiper thinks we should take
5. Mel Kiper really likes a punter at this spot
6.Lets go with Mel on this one

I really can't understand how Mel Kiper isn't a General Manager by now.

Well,only time will tell how good this draft has been for us

Ozzy rules!!

Fair enough - I'm just saying that going off of offseason moves and players predicted to come back (Brady), I think that the Pats are going to be the best team in the NFL. And Vegas agrees.
I would disagree because a lot of teams have just gotten a lot better, including Miami.

Back
Top Bottom