*~*~*The Official 49ers Lookalike Thread*~*~* | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*~*~*The Official 49ers Lookalike Thread*~*~*

[/attach]

Attachments

• JT_O_Sullivan_81967687.jpg
    JT_O_Sullivan_81967687.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 14
  • whiteboard.jpg
    whiteboard.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 9
Joe Staley:

clear.gif

Special olympics

clear.gif

hahaha :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

The Goomba one is the best I've seen yet. The cornbread gets 2nd place and 3rd is up for grabs. Someone with extra time on their hands should tell the 9ers board that they will win this thread (the only win they will get this weekend)

i can't beleive how many fin fans there are that don't like these threads...
it's easily the funniest thing on the site...
damn, people are getting lamer and lamer nowadays

i can't beleive how many fin fans there are that don't like these threads...
it's easily the funniest thing on the site...
damn, people are getting lamer and lamer nowadays

They get extremely old after a while. I have seen predator posted on just about every game where we face someone with dreadlocks. Also, posting a picture of a special needs child is as grade school as anyone can think. What if one of our fellow finheaven members has a kid with mental retardation?

::reads thread Title::

hmmm, as i suspected. the title says whats in the thread, so dont click on it if you think its stupid and its old.

They get extremely old after a while. I have seen predator posted on just about every game where we face someone with dreadlocks. Also, posting a picture of a special needs child is as grade school as anyone can think. What if one of our fellow finheaven members has a kid with mental retardation?

the fat hamburger guy is there too .. i mean move on with the old pics and come up with the new .. but never give up the threads theyre great

Well the mods didn't ban me and no one else complained so it was all in good fun until you had to go all serious on us...so, I apologize if I offended anyone with the special needs picture. It was truly in the spirit of making fun of the 49ers...

BTW, since you are such a politically sensitive individual, you'll know that a more polite, politically correct term is learning disability or mentally challenged...just for your future knowledge.
Also, I noticed you called me and some others idiots - do you realize that some of our fellow finheaven members may have a kid who is an idiot?

Well the mods didn't ban me and no one else complained so it was all in good fun until you had to go all serious on us...so, I apologize if I offended anyone with the special needs picture. It was truly in the spirit of making fun of the 49ers...

BTW, since you are such a politically sensitive individual, you'll know that a more polite, politically correct term is learning disability or mentally challenged...just for your future knowledge.
Also, I noticed you called me and some others idiots - do you realize that some of our fellow finheaven members may have a kid who is an idiot?

Actually, you are incorrect. The correct political term is "Special Needs Child." And "Mental Retardation" is the correct terminology for the correlating term. And your rebuttal statement is atrocious at best. You do know an "idiot" is a person who lacks professional skill, which he is saying you posters have. While "idiot" also means a person who has severe mental retardation an also suffers from Cretinism, he is not referring to that. I do agree he needs to lighten up though.

Actually, you are incorrect. The correct political term is "Special Needs Child." And "Mental Retardation" is the correct terminology for the correlating term. And your rebuttal statement is atrocious at best. You do know an "idiot" is a person who lacks professional skill, which he is saying you posters have. While "idiot" also means a person who has severe mental retardation an also suffers from Cretinism, he is not referring to that. I do agree he needs to lighten up though.

I was suggesting that a more polite term is 'mentally challenged' rather than 'mental retardation' since there is some stigma around the word retardation. You may be right about the official politically correct term...

Regarding the use of the term idiot, I was trying to point out the irony of him using 'idiot', which as you point out originated from severe mental disability while at the same time positioning himself as a politically sensitive person.

I disagree with your definition of 'idiot' as lacking professional skills. More typically, i think people would use it to mean below normal intelligence or ignorance - which is the context that I used it in.

Anyhow, I think we've been successful in taking all of the fun out of this thread....

Back
Top Bottom