***The Official Dolphins/Bills Game Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Dolphins/Bills Game Thread***

Only day of the week I'm up by 8....countdown should start at 9 not 11...anywho let's go fins!!

I'm gonna be at work :( and I know they're not going to show it on NFL replay because the phins are gonna blow them out :tongue:

W00t! football sunday!!!! Man, it really sucks not having a hometown team...

Lets go Miami lets win this game today and start out strong for once, and not give us hard attacks durning this game. the Bills are not a good team at all, and we should be able to win this game easy. the offensive line is as bad if not worse in the entire league. Henne and Marshall should have a field day against them, and our running game should be able to dominate there defensive line, and there qb is one of the worst starting qbs in the NFL. Dolphins dominate Bills 42 to 10 not even a game.

The day has finally come. I hope Brandon Marshall gets off to a great start with Chad henne and that nolan's d will be what we had in mind when we brought him into Miami. Let's go fins!

lets go Dolphinsssss, We going to beat the crap outta them bills today!!!!!

I stayed up watching the UVA vs USC game lastnight so i would wake up late but of course i woke up at about 9 am just waiting till kickoff lets go phins!

Im thinking about 425 yds of offense today, 150 rushing/275 passing - defense gets a 3 turnovers and a score.

Back
Top Bottom