***The Official Dolphins/Bills Game Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Dolphins/Bills Game Thread***

Unfortunately I think it's 5 years. I was looking it up earlier because I told my friend it's felt like a decade since we last won in week 1

Yes. Four straight season openers we've lost.

09 @ Atlanta
08 vs. New York Jets
07 @ Washington
06 @ Pittsburgh (on a Thursday night - They had won the Super Bowl in 05).

We last beat the Jake Plummer led Denver Broncos in Miami in 2005! Crushed them if i remember correctly.

Inactive's from Palm Beach Post:

OLB Ikaika Alama-Francis
ILB Channing Crowder
DE Robert Rose
OL Jermey Parnell
OT Lydon Murtha
DE Clifton Geathers
WR Roberto Wallace
QB Tyler Thigpen (third QB)

Wallace was one of the guys I really wanted to see today. They may cycle Moore and Wallace in and out of the lineup. They both have incredible potential. for once in about ten years I'm optimistic for our receiving corps.

Who run it? WE RUN IT! Who run it? WE RUN IT! Who run it, WE RUN IT, Everybody on 3, 1 2 3 BREAK!!!!!!!!!

ive had the worst day ever. My stereo got stole out of my truck, they took my ipod to, my old lady cut off my water this morning,(something about her aunt flo coming to visit), I had to replace my router. All i want is for the fins to win. Can i get just one thing to work right this morning, just one freaking thing. If they lose today im offically not leaving the house or doing anything for 2 weeks.

No worries OJMcDuffy, a colossal crushing is on the way. Go Fins!

ive had the worst day ever. My stereo got stole out of my truck, they took my ipod to, my old lady cut off my water this morning,(something about her aunt flo coming to visit), I had to replace my router. All i want is for the fins to win. Can i get just one thing to work right this morning, just one freaking thing. If they lose today im offically not leaving the house or doing anything for 2 weeks.

:sidelol: sorry.............

Let's go Dolphins!!! Let's get back to the days where 3-0 was virtually a lock, only this year let's keep it going throughout the season. No major injuries, no turnovers, and no costly penalties. Let's avoid any fumbles (looking at you Ricky and Bess), no picks (Henne) and no false starts and/or holding penalties (mostly looking at you Fasano). Let's play sound defense, no big plays for easy scores! Let's ****ing dominate and if that fails, let's just win the ****ing game! Whoooooo!!!!

Back
Top Bottom