The official experts' picks thread- Balt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official experts' picks thread- Balt

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Baltimore at Miami. Which of these two teams does the following describe? A 5-4 record, an anemic passing game, a power-based running game, and a defense anchored by a speedy playmaking front seven. Wait, I'm confused -- oh well, I guess there is no wrong answer here.

Throw out the secondaries in this matchup, because the only thing that you might see in the air is some South Florida autumn rain. The Dolphins will work hard to get Ricky Williams back on track, but considering he must run at Ray Lewis and Baltimore has the better bruising back in Jamal Lewis, advantage Ravens. Ravens 17, Dolphins 13.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=weekprimersaygoodbyetoby&prov=tsn&type=lgns
By Vinnie Iyer - SportingNews.com

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
He will be. Noone has run on us. Fins 27 Ravens 3
this the experts thread :tongue:

:jk:

we need to make Wright throw the ball.

That guy is a moron. We will kick the ravens *** all over the yard on sunday.

whoever scores will win: prediction Phins 4 Balt 2

Originally posted by dolphan39
whoever scores will win: prediction Phins 4 Balt 2

Are you sure ?

Because I will take them in my fantasy league:

safety : 3

could you tell me how many INTs,FFs and sacks too
:lol: ;)

You know, I'm glad we're expected to lose....

I'd rather walk into the stadium expecting to lose... if we lose well it was expected I cope with the rest of my Sunday, if not I'm happy and I can enjoy the rest of Sunday.

If I walk in expecting to win... If we win I'm happy and I can enjoy the rest of Sunday, if not I'm totally disappointed and upset and my Sunday is totaly ruined!

I think it WILL come down to who has the better QB, and no matter how you slice it, Jay Fiedler OR Brian Griese both are better than Wright.

Originally posted by dolfan87
I think it WILL come down to who has the better QB, and no matter how you slice it, Jay Fiedler OR Brian Griese both are better than Wright.
it will also come down to our run D proving it is as good as it says it is. w/Zach back (questionably) and Timbo and Chester we s/b able to slow down Lewis

Dolphins will win in an ugly slugfest, 13-7.

Miami's confidence is gone look how bad they played last week, worse then the week before. Miami will not recover, we might win a game or two, the team should have faught harder against the Titans but we got our @$$'$ handed to us. I know this sounds like I've given up on the team, but the team is following a pattern they have followed for years now. I am not saying others should look at this, or feel the way I do, but we just don't win games we need the most, or for that matter show up in them.

I think we have a good D, but IMO they don't want to play anymore and this has shown in the last two games. Our O will not get any better and bringing Jay back will only make things worse. At this point I can't wait till the end of the year for the team to start over again. I hope that Jay and Dave are gone for good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravens - 24
Dolphins - 6

If we're lucky, we should be able to get to the Raven 30 yard line two or three times max, so I'm going with two O. Mare fieldgoals...

Here are two 5-4 teams. Only one has a real coach, and a real cause. unfortunately, it's not us...

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom