The official experts' picks thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official experts' picks thread

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
True, but all I really care about is a W.

Originally posted by dolphan39
that is against the spread BTW

Yeah, I know. I have checked his picks every week since Week 2 (not sure who he took in Week 1) but he's been wrong on every Dolphins' game since. His pick means the Dolphins could still win by 1-3 points, but I'd be willing to bet he thinks the Chargers will win.

if we score 10 and we win (with griese or fiedler) i won't care. NT is clearly using the tendencies, so we can use them to burn teams later and have those big wins or blowouts..

the pats have stated that they gameplanned based on these tendencies.. lets see what happens in december when they try that again.

Originally posted by i2panzer
if we score 10 and we win (with griese or fiedler) i won't care. NT is clearly using the tendencies, so we can use them to burn teams later and have those big wins or blowouts..

the pats have stated that they gameplanned based on these tendencies.. lets see what happens in december when they try that again.

You know what....those have been my thoughts exactly. I'm sure that some of the playbook has gone un-touched because of Fiedler's lacking ability, but I honestly don't think that's the main reason. I have a feeling that they are holding out and winning with the tendencies so they can surprise the better teams late in the year when the games matter most. Of couse if that the case then it backfired last week but you don't always count on loosing dsepite two chip-shot feld goal attempts. But then again I may just be completely wrong and they really are that bad. :(

I really have a feeling we will continue to struggle against the Chargers. :(

Back
Top Bottom