** The Official Jets Go Down Vs Cincy Game Thread~ ** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** The Official Jets Go Down Vs Cincy Game Thread~ **

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jets versus Cincinnati Round Number 2

Last Week Jets rout the Bengals 37-0 and the Bengals gave it their all! (according to most JEST fans)

Let's see what happens this week as the Winner will go home for the Winter!

Have a feeling the Jets win this game. Hate to say it, I want that team to go down so bad but they will be annoying as they always are and advance to the second round.

cold with some possible snow, probably flurries. Sanchez will probably only be allowed to throw the ball like 9 times.

Nice start for the Bengals and the huge kick return

Two near picks by dirty sanchez and the Jets try the wildcat again. How much more wildcat will we see? They must not "respect themselves" again this week.

Wow, why isnt it 14-0 JEST?
This was supposed to be a repeat of last week when the BEngals went all out and just couldnt keep up with the Mighty Jest!!

Alright lets go baby!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
Get your spelling right
jest-1.jpg

Attachments

• jest fans.jpg
    jest fans.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
haha. By the way, is Dave Wannstedt coaching the Bengals right now? And I forgot how fun the playoffs are when you get to cheer against rivals. Two teams known for epic chokes, but only one will today!

Also, did anyone really expect anything different? Rex Ryan has owned the Bengals all decade long.

Two near picks by dirty sanchez and the Jets try the wildcat again. How much more wildcat will we see? They must not "respect themselves" again this week.

What game were you watching? at what point were there any near picks? sanchez played the best game a rookie QB has ever played in postseason and played a great game for a vet QB.

What game were you watching? at what point were there any near picks? sanchez played the best game a rookie QB has ever played in postseason and played a great game for a vet QB.

Can you provide the stats of the other rookie QBs in the postseason for me?

Back
Top Bottom