The Official "let My Woody Go!" Thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official "let My Woody Go!" Thread.

Just to let you know, we have a "insider" on our board, he said that we got woody for

7 YEARS, 36 MIL AND 8.5 MIL SIGNING BONUS

he has been right on the money so far

by the way, this board sucks it keeps logining me off

Maybe that's because you CHOSE not to allow the board to remember you're user name and password when you registered. Therefore, you're not going to stay logged in. :rolleyes: You're also browsing without cookies. Go to your user options, fix these options, and you'll be just fine. Oh how we hate what we don't understand.

Say what about my board now??

i was feeling on a woody today...............................

jersey lol

This Free Agency thing is nerve racking........

Woody is in and then he is out.........In and then Out......

jeeez

I think he is flying in.....if he misses his plane again, I told my wife that I am going to Detroit personally and pay for his trip here......

This Damien Woody thing is reminding me of when I was in High School and those girls that played hard to get..........

You always catch yourself chasing those hoes......As I got older, I began to appreciate the sure thing.

I believe Detroit must be giving WOODY a University of Colorado style welcoming.

It's been three days......I think Woody might be done with every hoe in michigan by now.......

This is nerve racking!

Back
Top Bottom