The Official Miami Dolphins Trivia Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Dolphins Trivia Thread

I remember that play cause it was one of favorite ever. I was like 9y/o and watching him return that out of the endzone made me a huge Oliver fan.

Next question:

Quarterback Dan Marino was named the Dolphins' MVP for 10 consecutive seasons from 1983-1992. Who broke the streak in 1993?

CrunchTime said:
Rick Norton first dolphin bust in a long history of first round busts.

These threads would be fun if everyone would stsy away from the books and stat sheets but there is always one who is a party pooper.The trick is to find one thats not in the books.

I have one........

What Dolphin was notorious for such stunts as drinking motor oil?

I'll give hints if this is too hard.

CashInFist said:
Next question:

Quarterback Dan Marino was named the Dolphins' MVP for 10 consecutive seasons from 1983-1992. Who broke the streak in 1993?

Zach Thomas? Edit: Oops, forgot 1993. Zach didn't come along until '96.

Hmmmmm.

CashInFist said:
Next question:

My guess would be Kieth Byers or troy vincent?? I remember Byars having an awesome year back then, Vincent is just a straight up guess.

knight6jb said:
My guess would be Kieth Byers or troy vincent?? I remember Byars having an awesome year back then, Vincent is just a straight up guess.

Winner! Keith Byars

Back
Top Bottom