The Official Miami Dolphins Trivia Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Dolphins Trivia Thread

Megatron said:
Lamar and the Blackwood boys I got, bot the other ones, geez I wasn't even alive.:D

hey, I was born '73 but we can't use excuses like...I wasn't born. My excuse is that before I was born my parents didn't watch football.
:) :)

CashInFist said:

That was pure guess. I was going for 18 or 16 and 16 seemed like I had heard it somewhere.

zephon said:
hey, I was born '73 but we can't use excuses like...I wasn't born. My excuse is that before I was born my parents didn't watch football.
:) :)
Hey I'm a 73 kid myself.:cooldude: The year of perfection realised.

Next question:

In 1969 the Dolphins aquired Hall of Fame guard Larry Little from the San Diego Chargers. Who did Miami trade to get him?

CashInFist said:
Next question:

In 1969 the Dolphins aquired Hall of Fame guard Larry Little from the San Diego Chargers. Who did Miami trade to get him?

No friggin way. I'd have to cheat to get that one and I'm not going to do it. I'll have to wait for the next question.

CashInFist said:
Next question:

Shot in the dark...............Ummm.....I got nothing.

CashInFist said:
Next question:

Mack Lamb....I had to.....give us another question. :)

Back
Top Bottom