The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Miami Heat March to the Lottery Thread.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I told you all so...that if I didn't start the thread..that we were screwed...

So now..we set on our march to Derek Rose and then becoming CONTENDERS NEXT YEAR. You heard right. We (The Miami Heat) are like ****roaches. You can't get rid of us. We will be right back in the hunt in the 08'-09' season.

well my sonics will put up a good fight with your heat for worst record in the nba

What a joke. We got rid of almost every supporting cast member from the championship team. You reap what you sow.

not trying to pour salt in the wounds here...but why are you guys so bad this year? You still got Wade, Shaq, Haslem, Zo, Williams...I don't really get it.

not trying to pour salt in the wounds here...but why are you guys so bad this year? You still got Wade, Shaq, Haslem, Zo, Williams...I don't really get it.

Well, first off Zo's hurt, prob. done for good, Shaq has been hurt, and has had prob. no, it is the worst yr of his career, Wade has been fighting injuries, Same with Williams, so that leaves Haslem. So its really not that hard to see why we are doing so bad. Plus no Walker, who IMO is better then Davis, personal opinion though. Davis is a good scorer, but other then that. Cook was a terrible pick IMO. And I'm still waiting for Wright to explode like so many said he would.

Back
Top Bottom