The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

MillerTime said:
:laughat:carolina

shots are 34-11, edmonton absolutlety dominated

it all comes down to one game!

Man i Haven't really followed hockey too much this year, but if that is the shot line, Carolina got their butts handed to them, thats an amazing stat for a NHL finals game, complete domination. Game 7, I might have to tune in for that.

The 'Canes look tired and old...they had no jump. They better pull it together and do it fast. There is a quick turn around between tonight and Monday.

If anything the 'Canes had the advantage because of the extra day off between games 5 and 6...they have no such luxery now.

Jussi has to hold it together for one more night. I'd look for a conservative attack from the Oilers in game 7. The 'Canes will get a lot of jump from the home crowd but if the Oilers hold on for the first 10 minutes they are in business.

Oilers baby ... Cops being douches here and arresting everyone for everything ... stopping on the sidewalk to check your cell and you almost get cuffs on. Other then that this run is ****ing amazing.

Im rooting for Edminton. It's Canada's sport. Let them enjoy it.

MikeO said:
Im rooting for Edminton. It's Canada's sport. Let them enjoy it.

Great Post! We are dieing for the cup in Canada!

IF canes win it I am saying it now it will be because of Bull**** calls because I feel Bettman rigs some crap and hes pro- American!

I hate Bettman with a passion and wished he would resign today!

wazzy said:
Great Post! We are dieing for the cup in Canada!

IF canes win it I am saying it now it will be because of Bull**** calls because I feel Bettman rigs some crap and hes pro- American!

I hate Bettman with a passion and wished he would resign today!

What flag is ur Avatar!!Sweden??

dominizzo said:
Andriy Shevchenko is my FAv player when he was with Milan!!

I Say Spain and Ukraine should come out

Ya they should Ukraine has a big game against Saudi Arabia tomorrow there tourney rests on it! They need a win or tie and if they tie they need to win the game after because Spain is going undefeated in that group!

Back
Top Bottom