the official Rex Hadnot thread... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official Rex Hadnot thread...

rainmaker1313 said:
Before this thread I had not known of any one or player named hadnot. I had not had a reason discuss hadnot as I hadnt known of hadnot. Now if I had known of hadnot, I also wouldnt of had to discuss why I hadnt known of hadnot as I would of known hadnot and would be discussing him as I would of known of hadnot.

Well Rex Hadnot is Rex Hadnot. Hadnot was drafted last year and played well. Rex Hadnot has been getting praise from Saban which makes Hadnot very happy. If Hadnot plays like Hadnot then Hadnot should have a good year.

Noodle Arm said:
Well Rex Hadnot is Rex Hadnot. Hadnot was drafted last year and played well. Rex Hadnot has been getting praise from Saban which makes Hadnot very happy. If Hadnot plays like Hadnot then Hadnot should have a good year.
:tongue2: :rofl4: :lolcry:

dolfan2010 said:
Just a thought,why cant the dolphins ever find that guy that gets drafted late and gets a real low salary and becomes a superstar or probowler.It's too bad we cant be like other NFL teams(eagles) and draFT guys in real late rounds (5,6 and 7) and trade them for higher draft choices..Ex Feeley...look eagles gave a 2 pick for Owens....Falk to rams for 2 pick....shoot dillion to pats for a 2 pick....whats wrong w/ this picture my friends?????????

Like undrafted Ogun & 4th round McMike? Weren't Faulk and Dillon both 1st round picks?

anyone notice rex was white in madden 05? maybe i was looking at a different player and they werent expecting him to make the team.

Seth Mckinney will be our starting center this year and he will be 100 percent better. His problem last year was fear of making the wrong call on the line, which led to making the calls too late and destroying the chemistry of the line. He's had a year of being thrown into the fire, he'll have an offseason under Houck and he will emerge a decent center mark my words

adamprez2003 said:
Seth Mckinney will be our starting center this year and he will be 100 percent better. His problem last year was fear of making the wrong call on the line, which led to making the calls too late and destroying the chemistry of the line. He's had a year of being thrown into the fire, he'll have an offseason under Houck and he will emerge a decent center mark my words
I sir, have MARKED you words. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom