The official trouse thread.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official trouse thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
Listen fans of Ohio State and Florida all the bickering and completely stupid arguements we have ALL been having are getting out of control, and ironically its the OSU fans who suffer by getting banned...coincidence??? Nope! I got banned for "annoyance"....I get annoyed by atleast 20 Gators fans everyday..but me being who Iam my opinion is irrelevant.

During my well deserved "time off" I have read some of the most off the wall arguements from BOTH sides and its getting to be very sad!

We got people talking about fires, murders,politics, schools rankings in science, graduation stats, whose AD is better, who's city is better, what stadium is better, what conference is better, who should be #1,2,3,4.., you almost lost to team X, you only had 200 total yards against team X, Player A has more passing yards than player B, This coference is the best in the history of college football, this team is flawless, Ohio St fans have big heads are stupid, dumb, morons, Troy Smith was a criminal, Maurice clarrett is in jail, Chris Leak sucks,Tebow likes men, Reggie Nelson is god, Teddy Ginn is God, our defense is too fast our offense is to strong, our defense has more All Americans, our offense has scored on the top teams in the country...I could go on and on!!!

NOT ONE POSTER IN THE NAT"L TITLE GAME THREAD.has yet to insult someone or get caught up in talking about irrelevant things that do not pertain to the game, or claim there team is unbeatable or that there team is not getting ANY respect. Its getting old we got people making bad jokes and saying stupid things from both sides and it appears to me the punishment is pretty onesided as well....

I vote the mod's abolish that whole ridiculous thread that 90% of it is attacking, Roseanne Barr impersonations, and talk about personal stuff around the Gainsville and Columbus community's...its a sad thread that most of us have contributed to.

IF I was a mod I would start another thread and tell ANYONE no matter there allegiance to keep the topic's about the game and the game only..And maybe the "know it alls" from both sides can keep it civalized.

Sadly there will be some of you who claim to be innocent of doing anything besides stating what you believe to be "facts"....bad news Finheavener's your no better than the next guy and your stats dont mean squat!!!! Statistics in college football are very flawed as anyone who knows the game should agree....

I say lets tone it down(EVERYONE) keep the topics football related..nothing wrong with having some fun with eachother as long as its a joke you both share....

This is for Ohio State fans: Fella's we can say why were the best until were blue in the face..were not gonna "talk" Gators fans into believing were better they love there team and we all would stand up for our team if the role's were reversed...Some of us are just plain not liked by people who can zap us at the drop of a hat..I feel we are the better team as do you but until kickoff its best we all just end our posts with "We'll see jan 8th"...because we are the hunted on this board and are quick to recieve points, I have taken lots of "OSU fans are stupid" comments and honestly I could care less..but if WE retaliate its us who gets the hammer. Were on a shorter leash, so lets just say hey fella's we'll see after the game....then we can come on here and boast(if we win) but be carefull when you do becuase the fingers gonna be firmly on "that" button.

For Florida fans:I for one was lobbying to see you make it to this game and Im glad you are playing regardless of the irrelevant talks of who's #2 you are where you should be playing for the Nat'l title...You feel you have the better team..we feel we have the better team, its pretty common for fans to feel that way...I see matchups I like for us and vice versa...I feel the better team will win and all talks of "who's better" will die on the night of Jan 8th..I wish you all good luck and enjoy watching your team play in such a huge game(for all of us finfans we need to enjoy championship games because they(dolphins) might not be in one for a while) Im sure most of you feel your the voice of reason and Buckeye fans are "idiots" but who's right and whose wrong will be proven soon enough..until then lets talk football and on the field stuff even some of you guys have crossed some lines wether you wanna belive it or not.

.....enjoy the game.

DBoston80 said:
NOT ONE POSTER IN THE NAT"L TITLE GAME THREAD.has yet to insult someone or get caught up in talking about irrelevant things that do not pertain to the game, or claim there team is unbeatable or that there team is not getting ANY respect. .

I've yet to claim any of my teams are unbeatable(with any seriousness).

On a side note: Finswin and Timmah, I bet the above post doesn't get critiqued grammatically by someone like many of yours have been.

While I agree that it has gotten out of hand, I think your exaggerating just bit. I don't see the whole "victim" angle either. I myself have gotten carried away at times but I've also tried to keep peace at times as well. Some people just don't get it though and their true character comes out.

Guess we'll see what happens on Jan 8th. :D

3 weeks from today.

Stitches said:

..Well your in the minority, and we all kinda know wich side your on..but thats cool.

Just wait until Toledo plays in the "big game"..Ill be right there with my I hate toledo shirt arguing for whatever team your playing.:D

Motion said:
While I agree that it has gotten out of hand, I think your exaggerating just bit. I don't see the whole "victim" angle either. I myself have gotten carried away at times but I've also tried to keep peace at times as well. Some people just don't get it though and their true character comes out.

Guess we'll see what happens on Jan 8th. :D

3 weeks from today.

Your character is no better than anyone else's thats the point....to feel your so much more right than the next guy is wrong..or that your more of a "Intellegent guy" is a poor way to look at it.

Already had a guy give this thread a poor rating...proves me even more right.

DBoston80 said:
Your character is no better than anyone else's thats the point....to feel your so much more right than the next guy is wrong..or that your more of a "Intellegent guy" is a poor way to look at it.
Wow bro, your way of base there. You don't know me and yes you can and do base your opinion on people by the way they act and what they say. Everyone has their own opinions that they are entitled too, its how they express those opinions that counts. I never claimed to be more intelligent than anyone on here, don't put words in my mouth.

Stitches said:

On a side note: Finswin and Timmah, I bet the above post doesn't get critiqued grammatically by someone like many of yours have been.

Wow..see what I mean:shakeno: You people insist on keeping it off topic...

-Gee I wonder if he'll get a warning for going off topic?? Dont hold your breath.

DBoston80 said:
[/b]

Wow..see what I mean:shakeno: You people insist on keeping it off topic...

-Gee I wonder if he'll get a warning for going off topic?? Dont hold your breath.

Speaking of going of topic, how are you gonna make a "Trouse thread" and then personally attack people?

Yet again I am staying out of this mess and I could see this turning bad also

Skeet84 said:
Yet again I am staying out of this mess and I could see this turning bad also

Dont blame you....sadly it will and the result will be banned OSU fans....the wheel keeps on spinning.:shakeno:

Motion said:
Wow bro, your way of base there. You don't know me and yes you can and do base your opinion on people by the way they act and what they say. Everyone has their own opinions that they are entitled too, its how they express those opinions that counts. I never claimed to be more intelligent than anyone on here, don't put words in my mouth.

As you dont know me or Dauby or TSmith or whoever..point is who's to say whose being the D--- and who's being logical?? Not one poster on this site feels he is a jack--- and that he's not a reasonable guy..

We all feel we are right and the others are "dumb"...but why take it that far??

We'll see Jan 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom