The official trouse thread.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official trouse thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBoston80 said:
Yep, not much else you can say...the Irish were dominated..sorry bro it happens, too bad youll get beat even worse vs LSU....

man would it suck to be a ND fan these days..:sidelol:

Not really, but that just goes to show how little you know

DonShula84 said:
Not really, but that just goes to show how little you know

I know that your front butt coach is VERY overrated.....
I know your losing the best player youve had in 15 years(and he aint great)
I know your defense is divisionIII'esk.
I know your badly outmatched vs LSU
I know every top team you play its a blowout.

..if you wanna hang your hat on a future recruiting class be my guest, but I doubt you see a NAtional title game for a LOOOOONG time.:D

..have a goodnight.

DBoston80 said:
I know that your front butt coach is VERY overrated.....
I know your losing the best player youve had in 15 years(and he aint great)
I know your defense is divisionIII'esk.
I know your badly outmatched vs LSU
I know every top team you play its a blowout.

..if you wanna hang your hat on a future recruiting class be my guest, but I doubt you see a NAtional title game for a LOOOOONG time.:D

..have a goodnight.

amazes me you could only beat an overrated team and coach with a division 3 defense by 14. What's that say about OSU?

:confused: Everything was going fine until this bomb got launched?

DonShula84 said:
amazes me you could only beat an overrated team and coach with a division 3 defense by 14. What's that say about OSU?

amazes me you think losing by 14 is respectable:rolleyes:

It's a good thing that this truce has been called. Yep, sure did a lot to deflate the anger.

DBoston80 said:
amazes me you think losing by 14 is respectable:rolleyes:

But if ND is as bad as you say and OSU is as good as you say you should have embarrassed us. Even in the world you live in putting a game away in the final minutes isn't an embarrasment. Either ND isnt as bad you say or OSU isnt as good as you say they are. I think it's a combination of the two though.

DonShula84 said:
But if ND is as bad as you say and OSU is as good as you say you should have embarrassed us. Even in the world you live in putting a game away in the final minutes isn't an embarrasment. Either ND isnt as bad you say or OSU isnt as good as you say they are. I think it's a combination of the two though.

We would beat you by 20+ this year...I mean what good team youve played hasnt??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom