The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official WWE/TNA Pro Wrestling Thread

Ever hear about the time Bob holly kicked the **** outta him for real?...hahaha, that was funny.

Happened right in front of me. It was in Syracuse, NY at a house show. Middle of the match Rene just takes off running like a school girl to the back. It literally happened about an arms length from me.

Holly was laying into him really hard on the outside of the ring for real. Rene is yelling, ...."what ya doing, what ya doing man". Then Rene just takes off running middle of the match. Nobody knew what to do. So, the ring announcer just walks in the ring and pumps the merchandise stand gear!! lol:sidelol:

Bob Holly only acts like a bully to those young guys who disrespect the older wrestlers.

Totally disagree. He beat the crap out of Matt from Tough Enough on the show for no reason what so ever. He also was a jerk to Brock Lesnar in one of Brock's first matches by trying to make him look bad and thus ended up breaking his own neck when he didn't help Brock out on a powerbomb.

Holly for some reason thinks he's better than he is and like ICEPHINFAN said, he's just Sparky Plug, a nobody who's had a job for over 15 years for no good reason.

in the case of Dupree, it was justified kind of. Rene borrowed a car that Holly was renting, crashed it, and refused to pay for the damages. But Holly is a jerk.

Dupree has a lot of talent, but he's had troubles with addictions to drugs. Since 2004, WWE has sent him to rehab 4 times.

Holly is also Vince's workout buddy.

And he will have a job for life. That is part of the reason he acts the way he does. He knows he will never be let go or fired

I am not feeling making The Stieners faces or LAX....at all...I cant stand big Poppa Pump the face...it just seems unnatural....it doesnt work for him.....

What about val venis? Hes been wrestling for what, 10 years and never got higher than the ic title.

What about val venis? Hes been wrestling for what, 10 years and never got higher than the ic title.

Some guys just never get higher than the IC title. Some don't give get a shot at that. Val is still around because he's a good guy, can still work, is cheap, doesn't get into trouble, still can pop a crowd when his music first hits and is still a semi-name who can help put over newer guys.

Some guys just never get higher than the IC title. Some don't give get a shot at that. Val is still around because he's a good guy, can still work, is cheap, doesn't get into trouble, still can pop a crowd when his music first hits and is still a semi-name who can help put over newer guys.

and he works with the young guys in OVW as a trainer and such.

Plus Edge was married to his sister a few years back and then cheated on her. And Val was the brunt of a lot of jokes and everynoe feels sorry that he was the laughingstock over that incident long before any Edge-Matt-Lita thing. So, they keep him around.

I just got finished watching Heroes of World Class. It's an independant documentary of the Von Erichs and WCCW. It was very good. The WWE one will probably be a bit more entertaining due to better footage, and a bigger budget, but this was a very good documentary that showed how Fritz Von Erich pretty much ruined a good thing, and the tragedy of the Von Erich deaths.

I just got finished watching Heroes of World Class. It's an independant documentary of the Von Erichs and WCCW. It was very good. The WWE one will probably be a bit more entertaining due to better footage, and a bigger budget, but this was a very good documentary that showed how Fritz Von Erich pretty much ruined a good thing, and the tragedy of the Von Erich deaths.

Yep, I have that too. Good DVD.

Hey there guys, I just saw this on another forum not sure if it's for real

PWInsider.com has confirmed that TNA has signed suspended Tennessee Titan cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones to a deal that will see the NFL star perform as a professional wrestler. The deal was signed late last week. We'll have more on this tomorrow on the site.

Edit: I was just on pwinsider and the story is there, still not sure if it is real

Link (Warning, lots of ads)

Edit: I was just on pwinsider and the story is there, still not sure if it is real

yeh just read something about this on MSN...how crazy is this...:lol:

yikes... do they really think that is going to draw viewers to their product?

yikes... do they really think that is going to draw viewers to their product?

It got them mentioned on MSN and other websites and will get mainstream attention.

I do believe thats the only goal.

I dont like the move either, but from a business standpoint, exposure is exposure

Back
Top Bottom